New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The outdoor range near me is pretty sub-par to say the least. It's good to have a place to shoot but the facilities are pretty much crap. Anyhow, it seems there's no policy of picking up after yourself so there's assorted casings laying around all over the place. I was wondering if there's any interest in purchasing spent casings? I would gladly retrieve all of them and sell them for an extremely low price (not much more than the cost of shipping) and it would also help to clean up the place a bit.

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Seems like the interest is there lol. Here's the deal, I'm taking my son to the range on May 2nd. I/we carry our supplies in a backpack so we will grab every single casing we can find, bring them home, sort them, and respond to those who posted. I will be going down the list, so if you ask for something that someone else has already called "dibs" on I apologize but you will have to wait until I get more. No guarantees on what I can get or when I can get it.

· Registered
8,557 Posts
I would be interested in 35 Remington, 38 Super and 41 Magnum if you find any. As well as most every caliber already stated.

I have often though to bringing my nieces to the range and paying them to pick up spent brass.

· Registered
8,557 Posts
Joke, everyone else has dibs on what I would use...lol
Lol I am thinking about getting the dies (833 bucks) to turn 22 cases into .223 jacketed bullets.

· Registered
2,169 Posts

I'd take .44Mag brass

Edit to add; I'd also take any .30 Carbine

Thanks!
Are you looking for any .30 carbine ammo? I have over 400 rounds of LC 72 that I am looking to trade.

· Registered
1,758 Posts
I'm interested in 303 British, 38-55, 45-70 and 375 H&H!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.