New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Duke Basketball Team Attacked by Anti-Gun Groups for Posting Photo With Realistic Laser Tag Guns

"The Duke basketball team was forced, via criticism by anti-gun groups, to remove a photo of the team holding realistic looking firearms from the team Twitter account.

What were the firearms in question? They were essentially laser tag guns.

As part of a team building exercise, the team was visiting the West Point Military Academy, where they were allowed to run through some of the combat simulations at the school, including firing realistic versions of military weapons that fire lasers."

So Duke caved. Very politely of course, I would have told them to go f*** themselves.

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
You can see why I haven't contributed to my alma mater in years. They're a Liberal bastion. Hell...when I was there, I was a Liberal.

I gave up on that administration years ago when they decided to let a pro-Palestinian terrorist-linked group speak in closed-door conferences on campus when other schools refused.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Everyone loves guns when they're being used by our military to preserve/protect our freedom - but they hate those same guns when they're used by people exercising that same freedom (even if only fake ones). A little ironic don't you think?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts