New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
2,006 Posts
It's bad enough to send di*ck pics to some woman online when you're married.

Worse is being so stupid that you not only send it to her but to 45 thousand other people.

Yep. As a NYC mayor he's fully qualified. He needs to hate guns and learn to steal more money but there's always more time for that.

· Registered
1,640 Posts
Well NYC has had a lunatic parade of mayors likely since its chartering (Yes, even Mr. 9/11, Giuliani, was a gun-grabber, with questionable ethics), so let Weiner win, if it agitates the Tyrant in Albany and the Democratic machine, just have a laugh and enjoy the ride.

· Registered
9,724 Posts
Weiner/Spitzer 2016!!! Why not?? Our political system is a joke already right?? Hell ... throw the CLInTon group in there and you could probably come up with the Lewinsky Political Party of 5!! I could see it now ... white splat marks on the pockets of the shirts or somewhere on the dresses .... sure ... that would work!! Imagine the yard signs??? C'mon ... someone on here HAS to know how to photshop something to give a visual for people of what America can be!! LMFAO

You down wit LPP?? ... WHO THE HELL IS GONNA SAY THE NEXT LINE?? Hahahahahaha

· Registered
3,769 Posts
I like how he says "stiff upper lip." I guess his "semi-stiff lower lip" wasn't good enough. hahaha.

· Registered
543 Posts
I like how in every interview he just ignores any questions about his personal behavior, the sexting etc... Just own up to it and be a man.

If you had no idea who he was an watched the above video, you would think he was a lunatic who forgot his meds. Yet he will waste millions on a pointless campaign

· Registered
900 Posts
Weiner/Spitzer 2016!!! Why not?? Our political system is a joke already right?? Hell ... throw the CLInTon group in there and you could probably come up with the Lewinsky Political Party of 5!! I could see it now ... white splat marks on the pockets of the shirts or somewhere on the dresses .... sure ... that would work!! Imagine the yard signs??? C'mon ... someone on here HAS to know how to photshop something to give a visual for people of what America can be!! LMFAO

You down wit LPP?? ... WHO THE HELL IS GONNA SAY THE NEXT LINE?? Hahahahahaha
I got your back Chicken . ;)

" Yeah , You B**W ME !!! "

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.