New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
I was just going to post a link to this, beat me to it...

Not trying to sound wacko, but the coincidence of all these shootings is just too strange.

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Just getting ready to post this.

My question is: How many time stamped consecutive false flags to grab our guns will we allow to go off before bow down to martial law and let Obamalony and the UN have our guns?

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Yikes, there has been a little TOO many recently. I hate the tin foil hat stuff, but it someone came out and said "these WERE set up", I would not be flabbergasted.

·
Registered
8,557 Posts
All have one thing in common. Normally gun free area.

·
I wish I were an Oscar Meyer Weiner
6,795 Posts
From what I can see on T.V. it appears a constable was serving a eviction notice when he got shot. I dont know if the guy who was being evicted starting shooting (I am assuming so) and not sure if the other people shot were accidents or if the guy went on a rampage. Either way I am not giving up my right to guns so some baby can feel better and be no safer.

·
Banned
5,970 Posts
No way the antis aren't behind all of this, call me paranoid or what ever but that's how I see it

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
Conspiracy therories??? Possibly. Media linking this to the other shootings?? ABSOLUTELY!!

On the other hand, wouldn't you think THIS MANY shootings in such a short time would make some anti gun people wanna carry now or at the lesat have a gun for HD?? If this were a conspiracy thing, it may backfire and cause fear in some to the point where they may buy a gun and get the proper training. Hmmmmm .... all I can say with 100% confidence is my condolences go out to the families of the innocent lost today.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
On the other hand, wouldn't you think THIS MANY shootings in such a short time would make some anti gun people wanna carry now or at the lesat have a gun for HD??
You are dealing with the type of people that, after the CO shooting, one of them wanted to DESTROY their shotgun. Not get rid of, DESTROY so it could never kill again! Not much brainpower going on there.

·
I wish I were an Oscar Meyer Weiner
6,795 Posts
The more I am finding out the more this shooting itself isnt a part of a conspiricay. Basically it seems like this guy was getting evicted and didnt want to leave so he started shooting. I guess he barricaded himself inside the home for a little bit. So its at the point where the news organizations (if you can call them that anymore) are reporting things in a way to to scare people and take away our rights inlcuding fox news.

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
You are dealing with the type of people that, after the CO shooting, one of them wanted to DESTROY their shotgun. Not get rid of, DESTROY so it could never kill again! Not much brainpower going on there.
True ... I remember that story BUT that person was in it for the 15 minutes of fame AND an extremist of anti-gun. I was thinking more along the lines of those that may not see the need for a gun BUT ... maybe now are not so against having one.

Here's another thing that bothers me ,,,,,

"It appears that the shooter [was] shooting from a house with automatic weapons," KBTX-TV said.

Well ...... are we talking SEMI-AUTO .. or FULL AUTO?? I do hope they mean full auto ... if not ... the media is AGAIN, reporting false statements for the purpose of the anti-gun agenda.

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
The more I am finding out the more this shooting itself isnt a part of a conspiricay. Basically it seems like this guy was getting evicted and didnt want to leave so he started shooting. I guess he barricaded himself inside the home for a little bit. So its at the point where the news organizations (if you can call them that anymore) are reporting things in a way to to scare people and take away our rights inlcuding fox news.
+1 ... it isn't filling the mold of the other shootings. Just another nut case that KNEW he was getting evicted ... it's too bad he took this road as his reaction.

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
+1 ... it isn't filling the mold of the other shootings. Just another nut case that KNEW he was getting evicted ... it's too bad he took this road as his reaction.
Doesn't really matter if it fills a mold or not, it's another story about someone using a gun to kill more than 1 person....it still adds to the anti's arguement..

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
Doesn't really matter if it fills a mold or not, it's another story about someone using a gun to kill more than 1 person....it still adds to the anti's arguement..
I know that ... and yes you're right. The media is really doing a number on us law abiding gun owners. Read the bottom of the article where they reference the CO shooting and Wisconsin shooting at the temple. Horrible what they are doing!!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts