New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This

In short, Sheriff's Candidate Dick Dobson was at a fund raiser for himself at a rod & gun club on Grand Island. There was some leftover pizza at the end of the event, so he called 911, claiming there was a dispute at bar, so he could give the extra pizza to the the on-duty Sheriff's Deputies.

yeah, 911 is who I call for pizza delivery...

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
If he really did that, then he just commited a crime I believe..

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Al Vaughters of channel 4 did a follow up phone interview with him yesterday. He confirmed it happened and said that he doesn't think 911 is just for emergencies.

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
I laughed at this story when it aired yesterday evening. Dobson's excuse was "people call 911 all the time for non-emergencies". This guy is a complete dolt. Howard should win by more than a 2:1 margin.

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
I laughed at this story when it aired yesterday evening. Dobson's excuse was "people call 911 all the time for non-emergencies". This guy is a complete dolt. Howard should win by more than a 2:1 margin.
Are you guys pulling my leg? You can't make this stuff up.

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
This is from the guy who said he'd "enforce" the Safe Act in Erie County.

PS: I have a feeling that information hit Bauerle's desk and is about to go viral. Great news for people who vote on the way home from work. Does anyone have any Buffalo FM station contacts? 97 Rock, 103.3? They'd have a field day with this.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

PS: I have a feeling that information hit Bauerle's desk and is about to go viral. Great news for people who vote on the way home from work. Does anyone have any Buffalo FM station contacts? 97 Rock, 103.3? They'd have a field day with this.
One of two. It was on 103.3 this AM which was where I first heard it.

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
Have a extra round in your mag, you will be shacking up with bubba. Use 911 for something other than an emergency and therefore put other people's lives at risk, get a chance to run for office.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
WOW! Stupid meter is pinned.
This is right up there on the stupid meter for WNY as when Billy Joe Hobbart went into the game and bombed out and then was stupid enough to tell the reporter after the game that "he hadn't read the play book because he didn't think he was going to play".
You just can't fix stupid!

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
So wouldn't it be great if Sheriff Howard had Dobson arrested for commiting a crime?
Howard remarked that charges were unlikely, but maybe he'll change his mind after being reelected to send the message to other tools and UNSAFE Act supporters that 911 is only for emergencies. This is why PD's and Sheriff's offices have non-emergency numbers to call. Dobson is a true dolt. It's a relief though when these political hacks pull these acts of stupidity prior to an election, it further decreases their odds of being elected. Dobson is representative of the other political hacks who support the UNSAFE Act.

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
This is the guy endorsed by the BUFFALO NEWS too.

Republican party, democratic party, pizza party!

LMAO.

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
Even if Howard used this politically, I would have no problem with that since it would be pointing out what a total incompetent moron would be in office. You play, you pay.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts