New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted to introduce myself - I am a female living in manhattan (I know, poor me lolol) who likes to go to the range and practice my shooting skills. I've been thinking of owning my own equipment, but I've been too lazy to really inquire about it - not to mention the hideous laws here regarding...

I know I have a long road ahead of me with my application, which I haven't submitted yet, but I'm grateful towards the forum as I have found a lot of useful information here! A big hello to ya'll ~ :seeya:

· Registered
190 Posts
HI stormie!!! Another female member here :) Nice to meet you and excited to watch your journey xoxo Welcome. The forum is full of awesome advocates who are supportive and informative. You're certainly welcome here!!

· Registered
2,913 Posts
Welcome Stormie....! If you venture Upstate let me know,I will hook you up with a range and the firearms to have fun with.....In the meantime enjoy,many great members here...!

· Formerly SRV1
4,726 Posts
Wanted to introduce myself - I am a female living in manhattan (I know, poor me lolol) who likes to go to the range and practice my shooting skills. I've been thinking of owning my own equipment, but I've been too lazy to really inquire about it - not to mention the hideous laws here regarding...

I know I have a long road ahead of me with my application, which I haven't submitted yet, but I'm grateful towards the forum as I have found a lot of useful information here! A big hello to ya'll ~ :seeya:
You are a rarity around here. We do not have many members who are female let alone from NYC especially Manhattan which is very liberal! Welcome! Ask away any questions. We do have quite a few NYC members here who can help you along with the permit process (rifle, shotgun and handgun) along with helping you understand the laws in the boroughs.

James

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.