New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
That works out to 236 a week, every week for 6 years.
If correct, its exceedingly difficult to swallow as a viable volume a shop or ten could cover that many times over for so long.
(10 shops at 23-24 a week for 6 years? On top of 'regular' sales? Doubtful)

It would take a gov't agency to get those kinds of numbers and keep knowledge of it buried.....

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
Let's not forget that Obama will have more flexibility after the November elections. I can only hope that means he'll have more free time on his hands to work on his yoga routine while out of work for I fear he has other things in mind.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Let's not forget that Obama will have more flexibility after the November elections. I can only hope that means he'll have more free time on his hands to work on his yoga routine while out of work for I fear he has other things in mind.
*psh* Yeah right. Like Obama would ever hold off on a big decision, say, involving another big political head of, say, another large country until the election because it would give him more flexibility. That would NEVER happen!

·
Registered
3,441 Posts

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Mexico's population 112,336,538 in 2010
3 billion guns.

That's 26.7 guns PER INDIVIDUAL PERSON over 5 years

Correction, thats 26.7 combined arms and pieces of military equiptment per person over 5 years....

Way more better to give them each 5 rifles, 2 pistols, 1 gas mask, 1 chem suit, 1 chem detector, 3 sets of NODs, 2 sets thermal goggles, 2 machine guns, 2 AT4s, 1 mine detector, 3 anti personnel mines, 2 anti tank mines, and a M113a3 isn't it.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Yep...Just like he told Vladimir at that conference......just wait till elections are over. that phrase still lingers in my head and burns my a$$....!!

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
well maybe romney will make his previous wish come true and get another federal assault weapons ban going again

1 - 10 of 10 Posts