New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
this is a horrible tragedy. as a father of toddlers it breaks my heart to hear about this.. and there is no excuse for this to have happened. how can the parents be so irresponsible! one family loses a child, and you can only hope that the 4 year old doesnt know what has happened as that would destroy that kid for life!

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
"reports April 9 that the 4-year-old boy walked into a house to retrieve a gun as his parents stood outside. When he came out, he shot his 6-year-old friend in the head."

Why do they make it sound like this was premeditated ?

He walked into a house to retrieve a gun, when he came out he shot his friend in the head.... like really?

·
Registered
8,547 Posts
Unbefu^kinglievable.

·
Registered
780 Posts
What the hell! I hate to sound like a Democrat but you have no business owning a firearm unless you have the means to store it safely and are responsible in using them. That means that you go get the freakin firearm yourself. I'm sure everyone knows a child that is responsible with a firearm. I'm sure that we all have helped a young person begin shooting safely. That doesn't mean that you can be lazy and command that same child to go inside and get your loaded rifle out of the mud room closet.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Why in the hell would they have a gun in an area that a child has access to?

·
Registered
7,700 Posts
My brother and his family live in that town, very sad but you just can't legislate common sense.

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
What the hell! I hate to sound like a Democrat but you have no business owning a firearm unless you have the means to store it safely and are responsible in using them. That means that you go get the freakin firearm yourself. I'm sure everyone knows a child that is responsible with a firearm. I'm sure that we all have helped a young person begin shooting safely. That doesn't mean that you can be lazy and command that same child to go inside and get your loaded rifle out of the mud room closet.
that doesnt sound like a democrat. its called being a responsible gun owner, and political affiliations have nothing to do with that.

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
You don't sound like a democrap ... you sound like a responsible GUN OWNING democrap!! ;)

Just happened to be a 6 year old. Coincidence?
:)

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
You know when something sad like this happens we all get thrown under the bus for someone elses stupidity and negligence.

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Just happened to be a 6 year old. Coincidence?
Okay, for years the word on the street is that weed is okay and does you no harm. Guess what. That word is wrong. It makes you say things like you just said. Put the pipe down. You can't handle it.

·
Registered
7,542 Posts
with NJ trying to pass MORE gun laws, this should help the anti-gun legislatures make up there minds.

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
I have an uneasy feeling we will hear a lot more horror stories coming out of NJ now that gun bills are being legislated there..

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
..... THEN we have to pay via the use of yet MORE stupidity from those whom think THEY know what's best for us!!!
I vote for personal responsibility and harsher laws for people who violate the ones already on the books, oh and making people actually complete the full term. Not getting 20 to life and released in 3 on good behavior.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts