New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yet Another 'Fast and Furious' Gun Turns Up at Scene of Deadly Shootout

"Investigators have traced yet another firearm, used by suspected cartel gunmen in a deadly Mexican resort shootout, back to the failed federal gun-walking operation known as "Fast and Furious."

A U.S. official confirmed to CNN Tuesday that an "AK-47 style" firearm was recovered at the scene of a Dec. 18 gunfight in Puerto Penasco, a Mexican town just across the Arizona border. So far, it's the only gun from the shootout that has been linked to the disastrous ATF operation."

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
The finding of such a weapon was suppose to be the catalyst for stricter control in this country, thanks to Hillary Clinton. The plan backfired, The government tried to bury it and keep it from its people. And then Sandy Hook happened, we all no what happened next. Yet people still believe there is no agenda!

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Reminds me of a line from the movie "Shooter".

"I am a SENATOR of the United States..."

and then the guy shoots him and blows his cabin up.

I pray for the day where Eric Holder is rightfully charged for crimes committed on his watch, and rightfully tried, sentenced, convicted, jailed and not pardoned.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Reminds me of a line from the movie "Shooter".

"I am a SENATOR of the United States..."

and then the guy shoots him and blows his cabin up.

I pray for the day where Eric Holder is rightfully charged for crimes committed on his watch, and rightfully tried, sentenced, convicted, jailed and not pardoned.
Dream on.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.