New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
What an idiot. Sheer photo op. He looks as right in that as he does in his shotgun hunting picture we all have seen before. Stay over there Andy!

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
If you travel to Israel and Afghanistan, clearly you're an expert on Intl Affairs.

Baby Cuomo still thinks he's got a shot at the White House.

·
Registered
7,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
He goes to a war zone to pose for campaign pictures. This needs to go viral to show just how much of a crook and a creep he is.

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
All he's going to do is wreck the grass in Albany with that thing.

·
Registered
7,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I wish I was on Astorinos campaign staff. Tomorrow I would blitz the airwaves with the following ad:

The picture of andy in the Hummer, with the caption "Remember the last guy who pretended to be a soldier", fade out to the video of Dukakis in the tank. It would be priceless. I really really hope they do it.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I wish I was on Astorinos campaign staff. Tomorrow I would blitz the airwaves with the following ad:

The picture of andy in the Hummer, with the caption "Remember the last guy who pretended to be a soldier", fade out to the video of Dukakis in the tank. It would be priceless. I really really hope they do it.
The rage from the libtards here in NYC would be delicious.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
If that isnt the most stupid looking pic of him ive ever seen, ill eat a bucket of bear chit.God what a friggan idiot.

·
Registered
5,419 Posts

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
It looks like he's wearing a brand new pair of combat boots. It must have been a rough trip.

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
Gosh, the little manlet looks so presidential. He's obviously a tough customer.

I'm sure ISIS will love their version of the Safe Act. They'll have to execute people on their knees with 10 round mags, or face arrest.

And no more pistol grips or underfolders.

·
Registered
5,419 Posts

Someone take him out on a patrol and lose him please!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.