New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 184 Posts

·
Registered
7,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And THIS from Newsday:

"This recent release suggests that the obstruction is happening now while the U.S. attorney tries to do his investigation," Professor Laurie Levenson of Loyola Law School in Los Angeles said.

She said if claims that the Cuomo administration intimidated the commissioners is proven, there could be a crime. "Thus, while the actions of shutting down the commission may not have been criminal, the interference with the U.S. attorney's investigation could be," Levenson said.

Law professor says U.S. Attorney's letter revives questions about Moreland conflict - Newsday

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
i think this is a self serving game on the part of the democrats to really put the nail in the coffin for andy boy to even think about potus... they want hitlery to have that spot, and they are eating their own on this one. i bet word came down from the top to tarnish his name so that when the time comes, everyone will be supporting hitlery instead.

in the mean time, if this helps our cause with getting Astorino elected then so freaking be it... i hope this destroys como, and his future. id love to see him charged with a crime, although im not optimistic about that.

they want to do just enough damage to kill his hopes of a potus run.

·
Registered
7,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i think this is a self serving game on the part of the democrats to really put the nail in the coffin for andy boy to even think about potus... they want hitlery to have that spot, and they are eating their own on this one. i bet word came down from the top to tarnish his name so that when the time comes, everyone will be supporting hitlery instead.

in the mean time, if this helps our cause with getting Astorino elected then so freaking be it... i hope this destroys como, and his future. id love to see him charged with a crime, although im not optimistic about that.

If he caused a commission member to be contacted knowing there was an investigation, he is DONE.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
If the party wants Hillary to run, Cuomo simply wouldn't run. Dems are not going to pit two high profile candidates against one another. There could be potential for Cuomo to run as Vice on the ticket. Simply put, the Democratic Party will simply tell Cuomo, don't run. Wait 8 years. Now, if they take a hard look at Hillary and decide she does not have the best chance to win, they could look to Cuomo and tell Mrs. Clinton not to run. In this case, any tarnish to Cuomo's name would hurt his chances of being selected to run.

·
Registered
854 Posts

^ This!! I think I can see hamfisted Clintonian fingerprints all over the U.S. Attorneys letter.

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
I agree they wont pit them against each other, and they wont have to... andy will know he cant run after this all comes out.... however, is it intentional, is it motivated by higher ups, who knows.... i just have reason to be suspicious of everything that goes on in our government now because they have proven to me to be completely corrupt and abusive of our system that was designed to protect the people.

and scos, i hope your right.. .i hope he is done... although i bet the sheeple of this state will still vote for him, lets just hope this helps wake up more people that will vote against him.

·
Registered
854 Posts
If the party wants Hillary to run, Cuomo simply wouldn't run. Dems are not going to pit two high profile candidates against one another. There could be potential for Cuomo to run as Vice on the ticket. Simply put, the Democratic Party will simply tell Cuomo, don't run. Wait 8 years. Now, if they take a hard look at Hillary and decide she does not have the best chance to win, they could look to Cuomo and tell Mrs. Clinton not to run. In this case, any tarnish to Cuomo's name would hurt his chances of being selected to run.
I don't think lil andy's ego will let him heed the established parties request.

·
Registered
7,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
He has the NYT against him.
Is there a Primary with Teachout?
If so, the NYT WILL endorse her, maybe Commie DeBlasio too.

That would be a good thing. She can not get votes upstate or even Long Island.Way too left wing.

·
Registered
854 Posts
He has the NYT against him.
Is there a Primary with Teachout?
If so, the NYT WILL endorse her, maybe Commie DeBlasio too.

That would be a good thing. She can not get votes upstate or even Long Island.Way too left wing.
Teachout will get my vote in a primary. That is why I registered Democrat.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Hillary is not the candidate of choice for the dems.....too much baggage for even the party to deal with. Who wants a lying ex pres in the white house along with her record of testimony ?

·
Registered
323 Posts
Oh please, please let this happen!

Actually, I doubt he'll go to prison, but hopefully this will ruin his public image enough to get him out in November...

1 - 20 of 184 Posts