New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This sure started my week off on a high note. About 7:15 this morning on "Morning Joe" they had about a 4 minute discussion on Gov. Cuomo and the Morland Commission. They were super criticle of Cuomo and went into some other negative areas of his management style. All this from the left leaning MSNBC. Looks like the main stream TV stations may pile on.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
The New York Post slammed him last week.

The problem is, NYC loves the criminal element, this will work in his favor downstate.

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
The New York Post slammed him last week.

The problem is, NYC loves the criminal element, this will work in his favor, downstate.

Don't believe it? Charlie Rangle...
FACT!!!! The fact that Charlie Rangle is still in office BOGGLES THE MIND. They caught him red handed; literally had stacks of cash in his freezer yet he got voted back into office again.

My only fear about all this recent Andy bashing..... who is the mainstream beginning to line up as the next great hope? Always a motive.... I doubt they all of a sudden came to their senses.

·
Registered
549 Posts
He got burned by his liberal buddy Jon Stewart too. Let's hope Rob can leverage all this bad press and draw some much needed attention his way.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Coumo has a solid lock on the NY governor digs. ....just ask liberal progressive Chris Cristie who is denying national GOP funds to Astro, who he believes has run a "lost cause" campaign.....

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Cuomo is Teflon, the crap does not stick because his "constituents" are a bunch of flocking sheep,

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
FACT!!!! The fact that Charlie Rangle is still in office BOGGLES THE MIND. They caught him red handed; literally had stacks of cash in his freezer yet he got voted back into office again.

My only fear about all this recent Andy bashing..... who is the mainstream beginning to line up as the next great hope? Always a motive.... I doubt they all of a sudden came to their senses.
There is a big difference between Rangle and Cuomo. Rangle is in because of race. Cuomo does not have that advantage. I see Cuomo being turned on a lot easier than Rangle...

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
It is good to see a well deserved trashing of this corrupt tyrant, but the machinations of the left are dark and deep, we have miles to go before we can sleep. Don't trust them, keep up the pressure!
Thank you SCOPE!
Robin Revere

·
Registered
629 Posts
This sure started my week off on a high note. About 7:15 this morning on "Morning Joe" they had about a 4 minute discussion on Gov. Cuomo and the Morland Commission. They were super criticle of Cuomo and went into some other negative areas of his management style. All this from the left leaning MSNBC. Looks like the main stream TV stations may pile on.
Talk about eating your own.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
He better get more ky because his ass is taking a pounding. He deserves every bit of it!

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
There is a big difference between Rangle and Cuomo. Rangle is in because of race. Cuomo does not have that advantage. I see Cuomo being turned on a lot easier than Rangle...
I take race right out of this piece; my comment is based only on ethics. Race is a whole other ball of wax. Black or White, Rangle is a toilet bug and Cuomo is the crap below him.

·
Registered
756 Posts
The left hates cuomo they think he is to far right and call him a "dino" that along with The fact that low information democraps always have a low turn out in the NYS Gov race......We will win in november.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts