New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

· Registered
3,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Andrew Lee Nash Raped Neighbor's Pigs, Gave Them Vaginal Infections :eek:

If sex offenders are the lowest species in the joint, hog rapists are at some subterranean level yet to be discovered. But that's where Andrew Lee Nash finds himself. It began when a hog farmer in Greenwood, Mississippi called in a vet for routine examinations...

Four pigs had vaginal infections, and the vet concluded they'd been sexually assaulted. So the farmer contacted police, who set up a stake out at the farm.

Lo and behold, into the trap came Nash, Greenwood's notorious pig rapist. He's now been charged with 12 counts of unnatural intercourse, which is a really cool name for a crime. If convicted, he's looking at a staggering 120 years in prison.

Andrew Lee Nash Raped Neighbor's Pigs, Gave Them Vaginal Infections - True Crime Report

· Registered
3,369 Posts
Any bets on how long before Sarah drops in with a bacon joke?

· Registered
591 Posts
What would drive a person to f*** a pig honestly? Like what was going through his mind at the time to make him even think it was remotely okay? I am glad I don't eat pork, I don't think I could ever look at it the same way.

· Registered
1,797 Posts
What would drive a person to f*** a pig honestly? Like what was going through his mind at the time to make him even think it was remotely okay? I am glad I don't eat pork, I don't think I could ever look at it the same way.
as sad as it is theres alot of people down south that find this to be ok. i have had a few guys work for me that tell me how when they were younger they used to screw farm animals. like one guy said chickens were good but the only down fall is you can only hit it once. he said they died when you orgasmed lol. and he said he would cook it and eat it after.

he said "nothing beats a pig though, they have the best p***y"

i always thought he was just pulling my leg but i guess not :(

· Registered
2,534 Posts
Like the guys who talk about wearing fishing boots while molesting sheep in the back of pickup trucks.
That way when you drop thier back legs in the boots and start shoving them toward the edge of the open tailgate, they hump back...

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.