New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HOPE & OBEY OR ELSE: CNN

"Today, Team Obama isn't getting any support from its normally active cheering section at CNN.Bob Laszewski, an executive who provides consulting services to many major American insurance companies, told CNN's Anderson Cooper:

"The White House is exerting massive pressure on the industry, including the trade associations, to keep quiet."

I pray this house of cards is falling.

·
Registered
9,577 Posts
My Dr is closing his practice and giving up practicing medicine all together! At the age of 49, he's looking into another profession because of this and the pressure NYS is putting on practitioners as well to accept this so what's THAT tell you about this crap?? He said that this will effectively close healthcare out of the free market, centralize care centers, eliminate all healthcare providers and insurance providers and it will leave the govt ALONE in deciding who lives and who dies. Nice way to put it huh??

·
Registered
8,391 Posts
Its going to fail . wait till they start chargeing people big money , takeing thier income tax returns lol, fineing them , Yeah thats what we need, More bills and more taxes that should help fix the economy . You wonder why they want to take your guns away? Militerize the police? Demonize patriots veterans and oath keepers? Just wait, The show hasnt even started yet . Were going to see change alright,

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Can we impeach him already? Everything I read about this president and I use the trem loosely, says he is not playing by the rules. He is just using mafia tactics.

·
Registered
8,391 Posts
Mafia tactics? He he, the whole government adopted mafia tatics,republicans and democrats. what happens if you dont pay the vig , I mean taxes?

Eventually men with guns will come to your house.If you want to do business here you have to agree to let them shake you down for money . Money they did not earn by the way.Ask any new business owner . they got thier hand in your pocket before you make your first dollar. They shake down people, they shake down business, you want to work here ? pay me. you want a job? pay me . you want to run a business? pay me. Oh you want to drive a car? pay me.

They even muscled in on the numbers They took the lotto, they took the daily numbers, they legalized gambling and online sports betting .

Voteing for the democrats and republicans are like voteing for the Columbo's or the Bonnano's . As long as they got suckers like us to squeeze thier in good shape .

But like somebody said before, its a big tax farm . They farm us for taxes , they breed us, train us educate us for taxes , So long as the sheep think the fence is there to protect them they're safe. and of course the sheep dogs are there to maintain the peace.

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Great, now my insurance carrier will be hoarding ammo.

WILL IT EVER STOP!

·
Registered
368 Posts
Stalin? is that you?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.