New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1,000 rounds. Headstamp is the Russian Klimovsok Factory. I understand that they have been producing Russian Military Ammo since the late 1930's.
I purchased it to use in my Russian SKS because it was very favorably recommended to me.
I prefer to sell the case. $420.00 ( 0.42 cents per round )
Also have 500 rounds of Brown Bear. $210.00 ( 0.42 cents per round. )
FTF would be most desirable and I am willing to travel some to meet.
I will consider shipping, I will package well and transport the ammo to a UPS shipping / transfer center.
Buyer pays shipping cost . I will ship at whatever level or mode of shipping buyer prefers via UPS i.e. flat rate, regular ground etc. Buyer decides if they want added insurance and pays the cost. I believe the packages are within the size and weight requirements for UPS Flat rate.
I am Upstate about 25 miles north of Albany. As stated, I will travel a reasonable distance to meet for a FTF.

Attachments

Reactions: mullerjd

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sunday Bump.

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
7 Day Bump!
Looks like using UPS simple rate the 500 rounds of the Brown Bear would fall into the medium category and cost $12.50 for shipping.
Klimovsok would be the large category and cost $16.75 for shipping. If anyone would like just 500 rounds of the Klimovosk I will
separate the 1,000 round case into two 500 round boxes and sell it in 500 round lots. That will also reduce shipping cost to the same as the Brown Bear. ( $12.50 )
I also have 80 rounds of M67 Brass cased ammo on stripper clips in original packaging. Same price as the Brown Bear and Klimosvosk
Looks like the M67 would qualify for extra small simple rate.
Shipping would be $8.10.
I will ship however FTF would be great. As previously stated I will travel some to meet. I can always bring the Admiral along and make it into a little field trip.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts