New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
I love this show and sons of guns it helps the sport by showing everyone that its not just criminals and crazy extremist that by and use firearms

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
They're back! (April 25th)

Time to break out the lube.... :drool:
HOLY SHHHHH ........ Someone just made Daisy Duke's shorts look like a frigging dress!!!! I think she could use a bigger gun strapped to that side and see where the shorts wind up then!!!!

·
Registered
745 Posts
I watch both shows (this and Sons of Guns), but I like American Guns slightly more. No, not for the eye-candy.. but because it seems a lot less stressful than Sons of Guns. SoG has too much drama; maybe American Guns does as well but they don't show as much. Although Sons of Guns gets a whole bunch of stuff we could never hope to have in NYS (full-auto, supressors, etc).

Top Shot is another good show, although that has a ton of drama also. Top Guns is kind of an 'after-show' to Top Shot that brings in expert marksmen to give opinions on different firearms. Iain Harrison was on last week's episodes, and he is a HELL of a shooter.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The best part of American Guns, besides the vag, is the fact that the owner goes to lots of high end collectors and buys a bunch of very valuable and respectable guns.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
If you wanna see a used car salesman doing high pressure tactics in firearms deals go to a local gun show.
At least that way you can smell them for the gutter trash they are instead of being distracted by the daughter they are whoring for sales and ratings on national TV.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
sons of guns is good for the class III/NFA stuff. I lost alot of respect for them when hearing they lost there FFLs... They do have some cool stuff though. I could be wrong but I am pretty sure they showed briefly the glock that is seen in a tan holster (which seems to be his EDC) on Wills desk everynow and then is a G18, he showed once and the selector switch is a dead give away..... How many people have one of those badboys lol. Will and Vince are both LEO down there supposedly.

American guns is more relative to us and what we can own :cool:

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Whore away, indeed! If they got her naked on the show, I may be inclined to move closer to Gun Smoke shop.

·
Registered
364 Posts
I've only watched one or two episodes of American Guns...I did enjoy the show and the eye candy, until one episode where the daughter wanted either a tattoo or a piercing ( I can't remember which). Well long story short, the father allows her to run around half dressed ( I'm not complaining) but he wouldn't let her get a inked or pierced. At that point I figured it was more about the show for them then anything else.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
**** red Jacket, those idiots could not find thier ******* with their fingers.

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Never heard of this show, I do watch Sons of Guns and Top Shot though. The drama is nice because it gives me an excuse to watch it with my girlfriend; guns for me and reality drama for her. I will check out American Guns though.

Btw, can someone elaborate on Red Jacket losing their FFL? Didn't know that, how could they continue to be in business?

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
will and his daughter are employees now. Vince had an ffl and was what RJ was using. when he left another employee took over. Red Jacket has an FFL just not will and stephanie any longer. this supposedly happened in 2009.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
there is alot of scuttlebutt on the net about why it happened. The news make it out like 10 complete guns were missing. The truth seems to be a documentation issue with some recievers/suppressors that were damaged and destroyed but not accounted for properly...

1 - 20 of 118 Posts