New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
What an opportunity for a private enterprise to fire up its own Amber Alert-type system without government involvement. Private donations could easily make this feasible as a non-profit entity, and it would be a great example of how and why we do not need government running every aspect of our lives.

·
Registered
548 Posts
What an opportunity for a private enterprise to fire up its own Amber Alert-type system without government involvement. Private donations could easily make this feasible as a non-profit entity, and it would be a great example of how and why we do not need government running every aspect of our lives.
Not only that but the program might actually work too.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Keep holding your breath and stomping your feet. I hope you pass out.

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
if this were a movie i would be laughing my ass off at how incredibly childish this president is being. the republicans have repeatedly offered to fund certain programs that are critical (like veterans benefits, etc...) but nobama keeps saying "all or nothing".

the dem's keep saying " obama is the law of the land, it passed" but look at the manner in which it was passed... it was passed without knowing what it really was, it was passed on lies ( keeping your own doctors, $2500 savings on average per family yet its going to be an average of a $7500 increase nationwide) and without a single republican vote.

·
I kill deer... and I like it
1,336 Posts
Keep holding your breath and stomping your feet. I hope you pass out.
The best place to hold your breath and stomp your feet is next to a flight of stairs. That are also on fire. And in Chicago.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
if this were a movie i would be laughing my ass off at how incredibly childish this president is being. the republicans have repeatedly offered to fund certain programs that are critical (like veterans benefits, etc...) but nobama keeps saying "all or nothing".

the dem's keep saying " obama is the law of the land, it passed" but look at the manner in which it was passed... it was passed without knowing what it really was, it was passed on lies ( keeping your own doctors, $2500 savings on average per family yet its going to be an average of a $7500 increase nationwide) and without a single republican vote.
I agree Celt, but it's not a movie, so it's not all that funny. Of this guy it was said that he stood "above the world...like a god." However all I've ever seen him do is blame the world like a spoiled brat. So much for the office of the president of the US retaining any dignity. And now he's willing to throw kids under the bus to make the GOP look bad. There truly is nothing this cretin will not stoop to for political expedience. It's almost like he can't grasp that it's not a game. Pathetic.

·
Registered
6,159 Posts
Pretty petty. Yes, that's obama for sure.

"The Department of Justice says they had to take an employee off furlough to re-open the website Monday morning"

Looks like snopes took hold of misinformation and not the actual story reported.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts