New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two predominate forum members seem to be missing in action?

Smurfette and Shooter are both MIA.

Did they elope?

Poor Shooter.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
LMFAO!!!!!

Hope Smurfette is OK, know she's had some health problems. Shooter - well hopefully he's busy suing NYS.

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
I believe Shooter had some family health problems emerge. Smurfette has been on the board recently, but no word at the same time.

·
Uberbi.. nah, I can't do it.
3,501 Posts
I know she didn't respond to my Hello Kitty article (though the rest of you did, and made me laugh). I 've been meaning to PM her. Hope she's okay!

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Come to think of it they've never been in the same room together (to my knowledge). Could it be that they are in fact...the same person??????

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
The bottom of the forum says that Smurfette has been online in the past 24 hours as well. So all is not lost.

Shooter's most recent activity was on 08-30-2014 at 05:11 PM.

·
Head of Bacon Operations
3,589 Posts
I missed a hello kitty post?? I pop online but still have trouble scanning large chunks of text. I have not spoken to shooter either, maybe sending him all those nudie pics was too much. (Joke)
everyone needs to update me on what they have been doing. I just learned camper is having a second munchkin, last I recalls williams was carving an entire home out of wood with one hand tied behind her back. But that's all I know. I don't know if chicken still has his nuggets, if usmcvet still want to be a wiener, if cgrutt has built me my dream kitchen. I am so out of touch.

The year anniversary of meningitis knocking me on my ass is days away. Struggling that it's still an uphill battle to recover. My hair has finally grown in to a reasonable length, but it's hilariously curly. Not sure what that is all about. I can walk now quite well, still get dizzy if I move around too much.Proprioception came back in right hand, leg is still special. I get fatigued easy but am able to do more each month. I thought by the time the year mark came around I would be able to look back and know the whole experience was in my past. Next year I guess.

·
Uberbi.. nah, I can't do it.
3,501 Posts
Sounds like you've made some really good progress. Hang in there!

As for Hello Kitty, apparently Sanrio told an anthropologist that Hello Kitty was not a cat. She is a British girl, lol.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Hang in there Smurphette as they changed my med again and it gets really interesting now ! Sometimes the look from the back porch to the ground is amazing ( it's only 36 inches but it looks like 10 feet ) they are now telling me to not drive when taking this stuff ( I'm thinking " No **** " why didn't ya tell me this before I started taking it ) anyways hang tough i am as it's too easy to quit and I'm just not that interested in quitting yet ! Hope ya get better !

·
Head of Bacon Operations
3,589 Posts
Omg sawman what r u taking, LSD? It's the Obama narcotics for a better America? I was taking Valium so I could move my head and not barf my brains out, luckily I stopped needing it a couple months ago. I take a lot of over the counter anti nausea and drink a lot of ginger tea.

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
We all missed you smurfette. In the past I've had my share of medical issues and they're not fun. Glad that I'm healthy now (besides having a few extra pounds). I'm sure year 2 will see you make leaps and bounds of a recovery. Sending lots of good karma your way.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts