1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
I too support vetoing Christie.

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Christie and Cuomo would make a good couple. Could you imagine the wedding pictures.

Christie is a rino, so if it wasn't for the fact that he wants to run for President.
IMO I don't think he would of used his veto power on this issue.

It doesn't surprise me that almost half of NJ supports the veto.
Look at CT and NY kind of the same thing I suppose.

I don't think the gun grabbers are the majority and I don't think that 2A supporters are the majority.
It's the people in the middle that are the majority. Fence sitters the and people who don't pay attention because they don't really care one way or another.

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
How quickly they forget his true colors. He has bigger and better things in mind like a white house run where he can declare proudly he supported the second amendment by vetoing this magazine bill

Adaptation Font News History Publication Trigger Air gun Font Gun barrel Gun accessory

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Cuomo and Christie should share a jail cell. Which one do you think would be the *****?

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
"Still, the poll also shows 66 percent of residents believe Christie made the wrong call in declining to meet with parents of victims of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting, who traveled to Trenton to speak with him the day he vetoed the bill."

Stupid Jersey residents. Those parents are NOT his constituents. Who gives a crap what they have to say about a law in NJ?

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
still wouldn't get my vote
I wouldn't vote for him either but just for laughs I might send him a dozen Krispy Kreme doughnuts , just to make sure he doesn't lose any weight!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts