New York Firearms Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been trying to figure out what to do with this thing since i bought it and I've decided to just sell it. my next build was going to be a nickel boron coated upper/lower. i don't want to refinish this one so ill just sell it and put the money towards the new set.

allstar forged lower serial #15
never been used

pics will be up later once i get home. most likely around 10 ish

looking for 120 obo

will trade towards a 12g remington 870 or a glock 23

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
I'll take it if you include shipping in that price. I have #'s 13 & 14 (which I paid $90 each for) so #15 will be a good add to the collection. Send me a PM with payment info if interested. PayPal is easiest for me and can do today. Thx.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
i was just kidding. have at it. i have 7 AR's as it is. i'm always buying **** i don't need.

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I will assume you do not want to sell it to me, and others are getting mad, soooo, I withdraw my '' ill take it''
as i said to wackyworm via PM i still havent decided if i was selling this but i have no use for it considering i do not want to re-finish this.

if i do decide to sell i will not ship and wackyworm has first dibs to this.

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
Lol, next time appreciate if you would include "thinking about selling but not sure yet" and "no shipping" or "FTF only" in your ad and I (and probably others) won't bother replying. GLWS.

·
Banned
29 Posts
I guess I should of read your pm to wackyworm then I would understand what you were thinking but never said or thought to say to understand what you may or may not of said at all ..... Ah, forget it.

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
I guess I should of read your pm to wackyworm then I would understand what you were thinking but never said or thought to say to understand what you may or may not of said at all ..... Ah, forget it.
In all fairness, your avatar is a lot scarier than Wacky Worms :)

·
Premium Member
10,553 Posts
Why post something for sale with a price, saying you decided to sell it if you aren't sure you want to sell??

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i'm watching the golden girls
i love that show.

back on topic, we should have a "feeler" option and the whole post was more of a rough draft to be updated when pics were added.

·
Head Fapper
1,216 Posts
Why should we have "feelers"? They're stupid.

"I'm going to get these guys all excited because I'm going to think about selling something, but I'm just not sure yet."

Either you're selling something or you're not. Write up drafts in MS Word, not on a forum just to take up space. Don't post stuff for sale if you're not actually going to sell. It's exactly like backing out of a deal, especially when multiple people said they'd take it.

FS: AR lower
I'll take it! PM sent!
LOL J/K, just testing the water to see if there's interest!

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
"we should have a "feeler" option and the whole post was more of a rough draft to be updated when pics were added.
Feeler option ?? Either it's for sale or it isn't........This isn't grade school......LOL.......:)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.