New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alexander Charity Gun Show | 2013 Alexander NY Niagara Frontier Gun Shows

$5 admission for each adult.

I attended last year. There was a drawing for a long gun/handgun. Armed guards on premises. NICS available. Decent variety in guns/parts. Most were fairly priced, some were a little on the high side, and didn't see much in terms of "AMAZING deals".

Aisles are pretty small, moving is slow and sometimes difficult through the crowd.

In my opinion, it wasn't an AMAZING show that I'd drop everything to attend, But if you're in the area and need something to do, it could be worth your while. Any time I can spend surrounded by other supporters of the Constitution, that appreciate guns as much as I do, is time well spent to me, so I will be in attendance.

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Thanks for posting this Antics!

We will have a couple tables there with most of the items we sell on our website (pistol cases, backpacks, Pro-2A tshirts, stickers, historic American flags, etc.). It'll be our first time to Alexander, and we're looking forward to it since it's our only show this month.

Please stop by and say 'hello'.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Anyone else attend this before? I'm thinking about taking the hour ride.
Well if it helps sway your decision, it's going to be raining tomorrow. At least near me it is. So I'll definitely need something to do indoors. I plan on hitting the road around 7, stop for breakfast, and end up there around 8-ish when they open.

It's also for charity. Unfortunately I've been unable to find which charity this benefits. But anything to help the less fortunate is cool with me.

You can surround yourself with the company of others that exercise their 2nd amendment right.

And of course, last but not least. It's a GUN SHOW :D I didn't even buy anything last time, and still had a good time. It was a cool crowd of all ages. This year I'm looking for a nice rifle project to refinish. And I'll also be attending several other shows this year in WNY as well.

And I have to go say hello to 944turbo so he can make me buy something from his table lol

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not a bad show. I didn't find anything I liked in terms of firearms. $180 for a mosin was a bit too high for me. I could have a brand new .308 for a little more, so I didn't buy any guns.

My girlfriend found a cool knife she liked, which we picked up for $25, and it's longer than my machete lol.

And it was nice meeting 944turbo. He got most of my money that I spent. I'm glad you had the Extremist Tshirts with you, that's the one I wanted. And nice sticker selection too. Glad you were there!

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Not a bad show. I didn't find anything I liked in terms of firearms. $180 for a mosin was a bit too high for me. I could have a brand new .308 for a little more, so I didn't buy any guns.

My girlfriend found a cool knife she liked, which we picked up for $25, and it's longer than my machete lol.

And it was nice meeting 944turbo. He got most of my money that I spent. I'm glad you had the Extremist Tshirts with you, that's the one I wanted. And nice sticker selection too. Glad you were there!
Thanks for introducing yourself Antics, it was nice meeting you and some other NYF members. I appreciate the purchases as well!

All I bought was a raffle ticket and a SCOPE anti-SAFE Act yard sign. :wacko:

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for introducing yourself Antics, it was nice meeting you and some other NYF members. I appreciate the purchases as well!

All I bought was a raffle ticket and a SCOPE anti-SAFE Act yard sign. :wacko:
There are a handful of gun shows coming up throughout the year. New York Gun Shows - List of 2013 Gun Shows in New York

Hopefully the income was favorable for you turbo, it'd be nice seeing you at some of the others in the area. I always try supporting forum sponsors and vendors whenever I can. I'm always up for new pro 2A merchandise to show my support :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts