New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posted in the "breaking" thread but I'm putting it up as its own too for those who want the info... hopefully it doesnt get buried

There is a protest planned in light of the events surrounding the Albion Gun Shop... its at the shop @ 203 Hamilton St in Albion today at 6pm. Its just off Rt 31 by Avantis Pizza...

Wherever you stand on this bullet button discussion try and find time to stand up to this nonsense. I believe at least one news station has caught wind of this so numbers will be important.

The second amendment doesn't mention **** about epoxy...

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Stephen Aldstadt reading on behalf of James Tresmond... Tresmond is saying he has leaked emails from the NYSP, claims they are pretty damning on this bullet button issue...

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not too shabby, shut down the street but they had a small group out on main street. Lots of honking cars... Joe Palumbo (shop owner) couldn't say much. The usual suspects for rally speakers... couple newbies. Rob Ortt showed up unexpectedly... he's running against Gia Arnold tomorrow to replace Maziarz, I'm not sold. Mark Glogowski showed up, libertarian running against Hawley... the usual hushed mumblings from a crowd of republicans whenever a libertarian speaks... I liked him...

The tidbit from Tresmond was the only thing worth noting here...

Saw a few news cameras... didnt see channel affiliations or anything. So keep your eyes peeled for stories that may pop up...

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
Stephen Aldstadt reading on behalf of James Tresmond... Tresmond is saying he has leaked emails from the NYSP, claims they are pretty damning on this bullet button issue...
And...?

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hell if I know... we all know how Tresmond keeps this kind of stuff under wraps. I'm sure we'll all know about it when he wants us to know...

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
I hope the gunshop owner sews thier balls off. This has turned into 1 big joke due to the vaugness of this law. This set of laws or law must be changed or made so people can understand it. Epoxy, crazy glue, even a friggin tig weld are not permemant by definition. All can be defeated, so whats the difference??????? Will somebody please inject a dose of common sense into this corrupt govt we are stuck with here in nY!

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
Will somebody please inject a dose of common sense into this corrupt govt we are stuck with here in nY!
I'm not sure that, at this time, we could even do that with a cattle prod to heads of many of our politicians.

(But it'd be fun to watch....)

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts