New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have heard all the stories about crates of Mosin Nagants at gun stores. I have been looking around for the past few weeks, but can't find any stores with multiple Mosins. Are there any places around the Albany area that actually have loads of Mosins?

·
Registered
349 Posts
Gun show this weekend at halfmoon will have them I bet. I havnt seen any around the area. Contact Bob from Firefly Firearms in our vendor section. He is located in Schenectady and will take care of you cheap. I bought mine from him for about $125

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
Gun show this weekend at halfmoon will have them I bet. I havnt seen any around the area. Contact Bob from Firefly Firearms in our vendor section. He is located in Schenectady and will take care of you cheap. I bought mine from him for about $125
Ditto. And I'll be getting my son one from him in a few weeks or so if he has one in stock when I get to looking.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Dealer wholesale on these is $89 or less, they should be all over for $125 and that should include bayonet, sling, ammo pouch, and cleaning kit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts