New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
A well paced shot through the bridge of his nose with a .308 would suit me just fine.

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
So many dirtbags. I hope the child makes it through.

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
and of course they make the suspect sounds like a doomsday prepper gone nuts

·
Registered
6,159 Posts
"where Jimmy Lee ***** continue to hold a young child hostage in a bunker at his home."

"It was not clarified whether ***** had taken the child into the shelter with him."

Well did he or didn't he take the kid into the bunker with him?

"***** was scheduled to be in court Wednesday for a bench trial on a menacing charge."
"***** pulled a gun on him and his daughter on Dec. 10 after ***** believed Davis had driven in *****' yard"
"***** was arrested Dec. 22 and charged with menacing."

Not legally allowed to own a gun. I love the quote "he was someone who thought the government was out to get him." Yes, the government is your friend kids...remember that when the thought police come for you.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Here we go again - another nut-job feeding the frenzy. And, of course, the liberal media won't miss a beat in hyping it up to suit their agenda...

·
Registered
9,682 Posts
Just heard the suspect is dead and the child is OK! Waiting for more details and it's great the child is alright.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
just watched the news press conference. Not much being allowed to be said by the sheriff. The two FBI guys behind him listening to his every word. I'm very glad the boy came out of this unhurt.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts