New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone ever heard of a cheek rest in wood that matches chinese wood grain? They are 2 piece with a small bolt on bottom piece that tightens to folder top piece slides in. Anyone ever seen these before or have one? I have only seen the Samson and aint crazy about it.

· Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah its one I wanna buy but he has no documentation with it. Cant justify his reserve price at $250 without knowing if its just a custom job or not. If it is I would just make it myself. By the look of the screws it looks to be a custom job

· Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I spent 2 hrs searching on the net and no where to be found. I know the chinese and if they made these there should be atleast something about them. If its a custom job I dont wanna pay more than $100 tops shipped

· Registered
698 Posts
If you make one please post the pics~ Pretty cool never heard of it before.

· Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm just gonna make a bunch I think. Sell them cheap so all can enjoy them. The guy has 2 and he has no idea where or who made them. Tells me they are custom made. Wood is the question on what to use?

· Registered
698 Posts
Yeah been looking for wood but think only smart choice is old stocks. Might need to start stocking up on old beat up ones. Can prolly get 2 rests out of 1 stock.
Post in the accessories section and or wanted sections i bet several might have some laying in the old extra parts box.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.