New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So its been a great debate myself and a family member over which is better an AK or an ar. I know my way around a firearm while he's not quite as knowledgeable. Though its a matter of opinion I prefer my ar due to reliability and accuracy but his whole premise is that AK ammo is cheaper and more reliable. It's getting frustrating trying to argue that its only opinion. End of my rant.:cool:

·
Registered
4,994 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I love my ar and personally think the AK is ugly but its my opinion. I've never shot one so it could be a prized piece but there's no need for him to argue and I find .223s very reliable and haven't had a problem yet

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Tavor you godless heathens! Tavor!

·
Head Fapper
1,216 Posts
I vote neither. I think in a shoot out, the clear winner would be the shooter, as they're both fun to shoot.

On a side note: I think the next newb to make a "which is better" thread should be issued a ban. Same with anyone who posts about pre-ban mags in post-ban guns. It's just so damn repetitive.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was in no way posting any debate I was just ranting everyone has their own preference and opinion and I'm not one to debate that

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
I vote neither. I think in a shoot out, the clear winner would be the shooter, as they're both fun to shoot.

On a side note: I think the next newb to make a "which is better" thread should be issued a ban. Same with anyone who posts about pre-ban mags in post-ban guns. It's just so damn repetitive.
We are supposed to haze the new guys not ban them!

·
Registered
522 Posts
lol at all of this... But the thread for ar vs ak, preban in post ban etc.... they should be stickied.. or maybe ill just save a predone post for them and copy / past :) being a fairly new guy tho. i know how it is :)

·
Registered
753 Posts
Does anyone ever get sick of seeing this debate over and over again? It's the same crap with Mustangs and Chargers. GIVE IT UP! AK for destruction, AR for plinking. AK is indestructable, cheap, blah blah. AR is cool looking, also cheap, just easier to jam! And yes, ammo is cheap. Tulammo is 4.97 at walmart for 5.56 AND 7.62x39. So tell your friend his thing isn't the only one to shoot cheaply.

·
Registered
753 Posts
But.. Since this is AR vs AK.... AK all the way. They are just so much fun :)

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
Charger of course, how could you even ask?

·
Registered
753 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Mustang! You limp wristed homosexuals!

·
Registered
522 Posts
LOL @ pic id say charger too :)

oh and AK

·
Registered
11,238 Posts
9mm vs 40 cal... yeah .. yeah...
308 vs 30.06 ... yeah .. yeah...
AK vs AR... yeah... yeah..

I am going to make you a deal ... yeah .. yeah...
that you cannot refuse ... yeah ... yeah....

·
Registered
753 Posts
Sorry, but with Ford ****stains, the problem is circled. :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts