New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Banned
1,269 Posts
Did alot of research on them and decided it was way to much money to get into,unless you like working a bicycle tire pump alot.I would want the scuba tank and then dont even know if theres anyone in my area to fill it.Might as well stick to a 22,unless you really got a killing streak for birds and live in town.Then i hear they aint exactly quiet?

· Registered
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just ordered the gun. I am glad that I waited, because they just added a new Co2 Tank adapter for the gun, that comes free with the purchase, for a limited time.

So now I don't have to bother with the HPA tank, for now. I can just use my paintball Co2 tanks and get 1000+ shots per charge.

Also, the guy who helped me at Pyramid Air with a question on the live chat was from Avoca, Ny!

Anyways, I'll write a review and such once I get the rifle and have a chance to try it out.

· Registered
11,402 Posts
Just ordered the gun. I am glad that I waited, because they just added a new Co2 Tank adapter for the gun, that comes free with the purchase, for a limited time.

So now I don't have to bother with the HPA tank, for now. I can just use my paintball Co2 tanks and get 1000+ shots per charge.

Also, the guy who helped me at Pyramid Air with a question on the live chat was from Avoca, Ny!

Anyways, I'll write a review and such once I get the rifle and have a chance to try it out.
I do have a 22 gamo (the old models that were unrestricted) and do take care of pests around the yard in the country house.
I have killed crow, squirrels even a small fox. I also shot a .45 caliber this summer. Amazing people are taking hogs with them.
A .357 would be nice since they have a bolt repeater that can take the same copper plated bullets that I use for the 9mm and .357SIG.

· Registered
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
An reason you took the Talon over the condor?Really wanted that one before I decided that I really am not into killing my pretty birds LOL!
Edit:

Woops, I was getting the Condor mixed up with the Talon P (pistol).

Um... I chose the Talon SS over the Condor for sound levels I guess. I will be shooting this gun a lot indoors. I don't think it hits super sonic speeds and the way the barrel is designed also dampens the sound. So that was my reasoning.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.