New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 1 of 32 Posts

· Registered
258 Posts
Well if you change your mind I would highly recommend calling the local PD and telling them your situation. They will likely be more than happy to lock up your pistol for a few hours in order to keep you legal just as long as you present it to them properly.
1 - 1 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.