1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
A hypocrite yes.. even worse, a New Paltz resident..

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Douchet indeed! If there was no guns around being glorified in movies, he would be a useless sucka lookin for a career..cause as we know, most of his movies hes shooting and being shot at..yes, granted its a movie and fake..but thats why people are going to those kind of action flicks to see explosions and shootings! So dumb he is to say anything..so dumb.

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
A hypocrite yes.. even worse, a New Paltz resident..
C'mon now.... I'm a New Paltz resident. Haven't seen him yet but when I do... I'll be sure to invite home for some shooting at my farm and see if I can change his mind.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
C'mon now.... I'm a New Paltz resident. Haven't seen him yet but when I do... I'll be sure to invite home for some shooting at my farm and see if I can change his mind.
I worked at My Hero Pizzeria right there in the heart of NP, for several years makin pizzas lol. That place still standing?

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
He would love to star in the new film about a government in the US wanting to disarm its citizens. It would be called "Taken." Put another one on the "**** with my gun rights and I am done with you" list. Hey Liam, if you wish for gun control, why not move your ass to the UK and make your movies there?

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Actor's careers are based on fiction and special effects not reality.

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
I worked at My Hero Pizzeria right there in the heart of NP, for several years makin pizzas lol. That place still standing?
Yea man idk how. Did you work there when a turkey named Donnie worked there?

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
Why isn't he wanting to ban ski slopes?
Right? I bet ski slopes killed more white people then any other race.... Ya don't see any other group wanting to rush making them illegal.

I mean, think of Sunny Bono for goodness sake.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Yea man idk how. Did you work there when a turkey named Donnie worked there?
i dont remember..but i do remember the years, twas..2003-2008is (and I always carried, like i still always do,school or no school, DEC property or not). "Your just a pizzaman why do need to carry a gun..waaahawahhaa", my always response, cause some people might snap at any momoent). I lived in Marbletown and always journeyed the Mohonks and ex-wife worked at the Spa up at the Mountain House..skydived the Ranch many o time also.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Disappointing.

Not boycotting anything.

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
Another guy with armed body guards telling us serfs we dont need protection.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
What a ****ing hypocrit,Liam,you are a tool bag!

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
That sucks I liked him. One more to add to the list

·
Registered
290 Posts
Well I'm not going to joke about his dead wife, but this is a little disappointing. Almost as bad as when I found out Sean Connery was anti-Fun.

The kicker with Neeson is that he's an Ulsterman (No not the one in NY) and they have pretty decent gun laws compared to the rest of the UK.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
LOL - Didn't mean to have it come off that being from New Paltz was a bad thing, I meant, having a hypocritical leftist local was not so thrilling..

1 - 20 of 40 Posts