New York Firearms Forum banner

Act Of Valor - Group viewing arranged by Rochester Personal Defense, LLC

1K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  RochPersDef 
#1 ·
Rochester Personal Defense, LLC
Group Movie Viewing

Act of Valor

EVERYONE'S INVITED!!!!

Sunday, March 4th Approx 3-4pm showing. (The showing time will be confirmed by Wednesday February 29)

The details: Dave of Rochester Personal Defense, LLC has arranged a group viewing of Act of Valor on Sunday, March 3rd. We are going to be able to reserve a block of seats (minimum 25) so that all of us can hang and catch the movie all as one group.

Ticket prices:
Adult: 9.00, Child ages 3-11: 7.50, Seniors over 60: 7.00

If you're interested, please reply before Friday at Noon.

To guarantee your seat, you must pre-pay by going to PayPal and sending your ticket fee to me via 'rochpersdef@rochester.rr.com' and select 'Gift' so that there are no fees deducted. Otherwise, we can arrange for you to get your ticket cost to me in person. No tickets will be held without pre-payment by Friday.

Any questions? Call Dave at 585-749-7650 or email him at rochpersdef@rochester.rr.com.

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
Unless you can find me another theatre.........Loews?

I've only seen the sign at the Culver-Ridge Theatre, Not at Greece....

BTW:

They were very appreciative when I told them who I was, what I do, and who would be coming. I did not give details, but the manager is aware of RPD and what we do and was highly interested in helping to set this up!

#4 ·
Looks like the 520 showing for Sunday!

Who's in?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.