New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the game is on, we received our first request for online ammo transfer today from a client, backorder .22 from a year ago. You can add Midsouth Shooters Supply as a place that will ship to NY FFL's. That cherry was popped today. Let the fun begin.

· Postmaster General
23,190 Posts
They say the first time hurts the most, but I actually think all of these will hurt equally.

· Banned
2,647 Posts
They say the first time hurts the most, but I actually think all of these will hurt equally.
Last year we had threads on which gun was the best for 7 rounds. This year we have 'is sharing a loaded firearm ammo transfer?'. Now we have this one....
In 10 years we'll have 'just loaded up a train cart full of NY peasant to FEMA concentration camp!'

This stuff scares the hell out of me, this is not a time to celebrate or pop any cherries, this is outrageous and leads to a very dangerous path for us in this State.

· Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We will accept from anyone that is willing to ship but the sellers are the ones requesting the FFL's. As far as cherry popping or celebration, NOBODY's celebrating anything. I was simply pointing out that we are NYS gun owners have no choice but to follow the laws set forth if you want to abide by the laws and we (my business) are trying to help NYF members and our clients in obtaining ammo, guns etc to the best of our ability with what ****storm horse**** law this has given us. So no birthday cakes and candles but one thing is for sure, in the past two years that we have participated in this forum the camaraderie has gone to the toilet on here and has been replaced with bickering and insults, its very sad. I know that we as NY gun owners have been screwed but eating our own helps so much.

· Registered
2,107 Posts
its not even the 15th yet. I received my last online order of 8000 rounds of misc. calibers FUAC.

· Registered
1,334 Posts
Just recieved today what will likely be my last online purchase delivered to the house...100 rounds of 30-30. That brings in a total of just over 2500 in various calibers over the last month. It has been a fun ride! I guess I had better look for alternative methods! Keep fighting the good fight Firefly! Too bad you are a couple hours away from me, but if I get desperate, I may be in touch!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.