New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I get my fingerprints done for 2 more States at the local Brewster Troop K Barracks..im about to seal it up and send it out and I notice that the Trooper (whos was totally great and nice BTW) put my left prints in the spot for right and vice versa..i go back in and tell him, so he writes a nice apologetic letter that he made the error and for the processor to call him if its a problem and he signed it.. I kinda felt it would get denied with these smallest issues, although i had a permit for the one he messed up on but it expired so it's basically new application. Anyhoo, i get in the car and call the main department that handles the permits and explained my saga..she said it will definitely be rejected even though im on file and held a permit with them for 15 years..so they mailed me out a new FP card today and il do it again, but this time with eyes of a Hawk! Just a warning to allllll ya alllll *****es, to be watchin while the people are fingerprinting you, cause i would have got that mail one day so excited to only be crushed...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts