New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
2:45 my toddler does that same move when I have to pick him up to carry him because he's trying to run all over the grocery store...

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
interesting that You choose to post this ...

Why ...??
to help the " victim " find a good Civil Rights Attorney ..??
i am sure he has one on speeddial. It is actually a textbook case of resisting. Once you are under arrest whether for a violation( disorderly conduct once he as told to move the car), if you resist passive or active the officer may use force to get you out of the car and place you in handcuffs. It is a good arrest despite what you might think.

But it note the statement " I can't breathe"- it is that common of a statement in most arrest now even though they can. There are few more on YouTube where the person being arrested falsely claims it as well.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
If you are able to state "I can't breathe" that many times.... you can breathe.

Good on the officer for not beating him, as charged up as the officer was. He actually stepped back for a bit and reassessed the situation, calming himself down.

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
dude, was that EvilD with the beard in the background... i heard he was jewish now... ;)

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
If stupid had moved his car, he wouldn't have been arrested. If stupid had stopped resisting, he wouldn't have been "maced". The Cop sure gave him plenty of chances to step out of his car. Warned him he was going to mace him at least twice.
Another example of: "You can't fix stupid"!

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
If stupid had moved his car, he wouldn't have been arrested. If stupid had stopped resisting, he wouldn't have been "maced". The Cop sure gave him plenty of chances to step out of his car. Warned him he was going to mace him at least twice.
Another example of: "You can't fix stupid"!
soooo...
let me understand your thinking ...

it's OK to Mace people for not moving their automobile ...??
or..
did I miss something ...???

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
soooo...
let me understand your thinking ...it's OK to Mace people for not moving their automobile ...?? or.. did I miss something ...???
Didn't look like the cop maced him for not moving his car. Looks like stupid got maced for not getting out of his car.
Guess when stupid said numerous times that he couldn't breathe , he should have been placed in a choke hold?

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Another example of: "You can't fix stupid"

Looks like stupid got maced for not getting out of his car.

!
now, don't take this personally, Day4444

but the reason our gun rights haven been taken without a qualm, is because of examples of gov't action like this defended

let me ask ...

if your automobile is not properly parked according to the entity claiming territorial jurisdiction ..

what happens to the auto ..??

·
Registered
9,136 Posts
now, don't take this personally, Day4444

but the reason our gun rights haven been taken without a qualm, is because of examples of gov't action like this defended

let me ask ...

if your automobile is not properly parked according to the entity claiming territorial jurisdiction ..

what happens to the auto ..??
Curious Norm, For real...

So officer approaches and says "hey buddy, you are double parked, mind moving it up to that empty spot?" Guy in car says "Nope, I'm good. I'll just wait here."

Cop responds, "Sir, move your car, you are illegally parked."

Guy still refuses to move, what's the cop to do? "Oh, okay, just this once."

As for the car, probably gets towed at owners expense.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts

So officer approaches and says "hey buddy, you are double parked, mind moving it up to that empty spot?" Guy in car says "Nope, I'm good. I'll just wait here."

wouldn't that be a Parking Ticket ..??

sooo..
it's OK to raise the level of this to contempt of cop ..??
and fabricate an arrestable offense ..???

next we'll hear about " Officer Safety " .... yea, I have never met him yet ..

·
Registered
3,212 Posts

Could have wrote him a ticket and call for the tow truck.

·
Registered
9,682 Posts
Does anyone else find it odd that this guy can't pull an 90lb guy out of a car? It's like there are two types of NYPD, the ones that can't do their job and ones that overdo their job.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Could have wrote him a ticket and call for the tow truck.
Yes he could have written a ticket and called a tow truck. The tow truck would take hours.
The ticket for double parking. Why listen to any cop then if you have money. You could just be like bloomberg and disobey any law and just pay the ticket. When he was told to move the car, it is no longer just a parking ticket. It is personal summons or c-summons at that point punishable by up to 15 days. Do you think the guy was going to hand over ID at that point for the summons . No . And a summons is in lieu of arrest . The arrest was the right mov in this case in this case.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
That cops accent is THICK he should do books on tape.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts