New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One last romp before his year starts ... gonna do Indian Head to Twin to Sugarloaf to Plateau and out at Devils Tombstone 23rd-24th ... anybody gonna be out and about down there this weekend?

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
You're going to (sort of) be in my neck of the woods. Unfortunately, I have to work that weekend. If you're in the Shandaken Area on the 23rd stop by Shandaken Day (Big Indian Park, 10am-6pm). I'll have a booth there (not gun related).

·
Registered
851 Posts
Sounds like a nice trip. Unfortunately I'll be out of town this weekend.
If you want company some other time give me a shout.
I'm thinking of trying to complete a full round of the Cat 3500 in one winter if you are interested in tagging along.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Perfect weekend weather for the trip - My 2 sons and I fared well ... as did 2 other people in our group - however one person became ill sunday morning( vomiting water,chills...) so we ended up only doing Indian head and Twin mountains ... and really my knees didn't mind cutting it short hahaha.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My youngest boy took this one because it looked like a turd ... if you look at it full size it actually does looks just like a turd:

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Great pics, Demerson. Hope your sick walking partner gets well soon.

What is that turd looking thing anyway? Moss?

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
Ah, more a kidney stone, no?

One of the few weekends I found myself in the Catskills too. Sorry I missed this.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts