New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
It IS listed as pump action...wouldn't that be interesting. A pump-action MP5(k) that you must manually cock each time with the cocking handle...

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
contact us for more derails... we do both FFL and secrete shipping. just contact us for more details
:O

Missed that bit completely...

You think they screwed up the word "secret" or "discrete"?

·
Banned
5,970 Posts
Sweet deal, I talked him down to $937 and he will have his courier stop over to get the cash.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
And why would an airsoft need an FFL? o_O
Didn't you hear? the ATF thinks they can be converted easily into machine guns....

--insert sarcasm here.

I did not see the FFL thing - all I saw was the category it was listed in.

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
I watched that Airsoft video and honestly they are beyond retarded for that, there are not even any firing pins there is no way they could be easily converted. I think they jumped to conclusions and when the first "rifle" was unboxed and they saw the orange tips they quickly went "Um well, they could, like, be made into real rifles. Yes. So we have to take them."

They then went back to where ever it is they come from and fired a few guys. Or at least I hope they did.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
wouldn't the cheap barrel they are made with melt inside a second of shooting it if they did manage to convert it to shoot .223?
I personally think it would just explode on the first trigger pull. No way that "chamber" can hold a .223.

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
I do remember some airsoft M4s, not that could be converted in their entirety to fire live ammunition, but the lower receivers were able to accept a three-hole AR FCG, and a regular upper could be pinned on.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
I do remember some airsoft M4s, not that could be converted in their entirety to fire live ammunition, but the lower receivers were able to accept a three-hole AR FCG, and a regular upper could be pinned on.
Yes, and this topic has come up before. I mentioned this there too: A lover receiver isn't that amazing. I've seen people make them out of a cutting board.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts