New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
2,499 Posts
Damn that sucks dude. At least it didn't happen when you were out in the snow like an hour away from home. My opinion is that this happened because of constant heat blasting on your feet in your vehicle. Im saying that cuz the same happened to me in 3 different brands of boots. I stopped having the heat go to my feet in my work truck and personal car and this stopped happening.

· Registered
3,769 Posts
I know they're expensive but I have a pair of LL Bean boots. They are 100% made in the USA (at their facility in Maine). I have the gortex lined ones and cannot speak higher of them. My father had a pair for decades before they finally began to wear out.

· Registered
13,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Damn that sucks dude. At least it didn't happen when you were out in the snow like an hour away from home. My opinion is that this happened because of constant heat blasting on your feet in your vehicle. Im saying that cuz the same happened to me in 3 different brands of boots. I stopped having the heat go to my feet in my work truck and personal car and this stopped happening.
Hadn't thought about that but I usually leave the heat at the defroster. Makes sense though...

· Registered
14,520 Posts
I havr a pair of Salomon Toundra's and they are the best cold/snow boots EVAR!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.