New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
A friend from Long Island is looking for a double barrel shotgun, either SxS or O/U, some where in the $500 range, he has a cabin in the Afton area and can meet you to purchase the shotgun. He has a single shot 12 gauge that he will probably be getting rid of. If you have something you want to sell you can send my your contact info and I'll forward it to him.

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
A friend from Long Island is looking for a double barrel shotgun, either SxS or O/U, some where in the $500 range, he has a cabin in the Afton area and can meet you to purchase the shotgun. He has a single shot 12 gauge that he will probably be getting rid of. If you have something you want to sell you can send my your contact info and I'll forward it to him.
You meant to say that he can meet you at a dealer who is willing to do the background check on the private ftf sale for $10, right?

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
When do the person to person nics take place?
If you are asking when background checks for ftf transactions became required, that would be 3/15.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.