New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heres some random pics of rifles ive taken over the past ~6-8 years

Some of these rifles i still have, others are long gone. Unfortunately couldnt keep them all, it would of been much easier however if I could!

anyhow, enjoy.

Chris Butler AK-USA AK74 build

the Yugos..

early import Cugir factory PSL

Cugir RPK w/Romy drum

Russian themed

Cugir .22LR trainer with faux can

Vector V93

my dad with a WASR-10C

FN FAL type

Microtech AUG clone

Chinese Norinco preban 47 mutt

misc...

old Tommy i had

older guns..

Greek preban 91..

randoms

Inland M1 Carbine. US Army WWII, post war Italian issue

mint Bulgy kit on NDS receiver. Russian wood.

the future Mrs with gen2 GSG5

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Beautiful pieces. How did you like the vector?

·
Premium Member
4,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Beautiful pieces. How did you like the vector?
Still got it. It's an early Vector build. Before they got in trouble
mine went back to the factory after I discovered it was able to do 3 shot burst on demand reliably by simply selecting it. Vector was more than happy to get the rifle in the mail ASAP haha.
The rifle is excellent. VERY good build quality. Worth what I paid. Which is 3x , almost 4x the cost of the C93 offering.
Triggers good for a H&K type. Upgraded charging handle. Came with paddle mag release as well.

Also thanks llink78

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Hope you got to have a little fun with it before you sent it back. It's one on my wish list. Been hard to find.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
some real beauties in there!

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
VERY nice collection Dieter....! Thanks for sharing the pic's with us.......:cool:

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
You make me very jealous.

·
Premium Member
4,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Vector V93

Crest of ukraine watermark?

Chinese Norinco preban 47 mutt

Can you tell us more about this one. It looks pretty cool. :eek:
Yup I made the watermark up like 3-4 years ago when I snapped that and other pics. Im Ukrainian. :D Tried to make something simple no one else is using right now

The mutt preban Chinese I got as just a barreled receiver with a bolt carrier assembly. I bought other parts and had my smith do final assembly. Saiga rear sight, Romanian front sight block, Egyptian rear sight block (maadi factory marked, military designation), some east german bits and pieces on there too. Its truly a mutt.

The wood is romanian. I stripped it. after i carved my initials, year of birth and a cross into the handguard (carved on both sides). Then i burned the carvings....last step was applying stain and like 5 coats of tung oil.
Its...very customized haha.

My future plans are to make a AK-100 series type out of it, with a 100 series folder. All needs to be fit as Chinese recievers are thicker than what the 100 folder is designed for.

---------
What, no VZ-58s? :D
oh i got one of those haha. Its a Century mfg one but they did an excellent job on these (pretty sure they were a sub-contract job by another company as the Sterlings were, etc)

heres the VZ!

and a few others i currently have / still have

·
Registered
60 Posts
Yup I made the watermark up like 3-4 years ago when I snapped that and other pics. Im Ukrainian. :D Tried to make something simple no one else is using right now

The mutt preban Chinese I got as just a barreled receiver with a bolt carrier assembly. I bought other parts and had my smith do final assembly. Saiga rear sight, Romanian front sight block, Egyptian rear sight block (maadi factory marked, military designation), some east german bits and pieces on there too. Its truly a mutt.

---------

oh i got one of those haha. Its a Century mfg one but they did an excellent job on these (pretty sure they were a sub-contract job by another company as the Sterlings were, etc)

heres the VZ!

and a few others i currently have / still have

I'm of ukrainian descent actually that's why i asked, i thought you might be too lol. My family on my dad's side immigrated to the u.s. in like 1907 on my dad's side and then my mom's grandmother was from there as well.

Also how is your norinco mutt finished? Paint? Park? Bluing? ???

·
Premium Member
4,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
I'm of ukrainian descent actually that's why i asked, i thought you might be too lol. My family on my dad's side immigrated to the u.s. in like 1907 on my dad's side and then my mom's grandmother was from there as well.

Also how is your norinco mutt finished? Paint? Park? Bluing? ???
the mutt was reblued by my smith. Looks mint now.

Previous owner tried installing a Chinese scope rail. I left that though I could get it removed , holes filled, and rifle refinished again...

1907? Ah early immigrants. My two grandparents were deported from Ukraine to Germany to work during the war. They lived there until 1949 then came to the US. My grandparents came from a small town in the Odessa region near the Black Sea. Whats your last name? My family from that side is Pelech.

I never knew my mother was born on a German military base (not a US base in Germany....) until I applied to a fed govt job, of course they wanted to know everything about me haha. One of I believe my grandfathers brothers, was a General in the Russian Army. I have a picture of him in uniform, but not on the computer unfortunately.

Heres the Norinco as I bought it, after just a few barrel parts were installed.... I think I paid like $250 for it?

Egyptian parts...

carved the wood... my first time using a dremel....

stained...

·
Registered
60 Posts
ah my family came from EXTREME west ukraine. the town is literally on the border of poland. There are still people i'm related to living there in the same house from 100 years ago.

also i am still looking for parts to deban my mak-90, i'm thinking of doing mine like that sort of ( romy sidefolder, romy handguards)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts