New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
16,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A&E Caves, Phil Robertson Reinstated to Duck Dynasty, Filming to Begin on New Season

A&E Caves, Phil Robertson Reinstated to Duck Dynasty, Filming to Begin on New Season

"The patriarch of the Robertson family, Phil Robertson, whose family owns one of the larger hunting brands in North America, will be part of the cast on A&E's Duck Dynasty when filming for the new season starts next year."

Well that took about 5 seconds.

· Registered
695 Posts
A&E should have been forced to make a public apology, they (duck dynasty) are the golden goose err duck(that's funny). Before any more filming was or is done. Just one man's humble opinion.

· Registered
1,977 Posts
A&E knows who's buttering their bread, if they dropped phil, the whole show would have come to an abrupt end only to be picked up by another channel at some later date after a nice buyout negotiation

· Registered
3,933 Posts
I have my surprised face on...no really...I do...

This whole thing was Kabuki theater. A few seasons in and it's time for a little shake up to generate buzz. Well played, A&E.

· Registered
16,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Kind of like getting back together with someone who cheated on you. No way to ever trust them again. Same for me with D*cks Sporting goods. I don't care if they sell every gun known to man and carry a cruise ship full of ammo. I WILL NEVER SHOP THERE FOR ANYTHING AGAIN! Stand for something or fall for everything A&E.

· Postmaster General
23,190 Posts
A&E should have been forced to make a public apology, they (duck dynasty) are the golden goose err duck(that's funny). Before any more filming was or is done. Just one man's humble opinion.
Forced by whom?

· Registered
1,504 Posts
Money talks...you see it on A&E, you see it where the firearms manufacturers start moving to gun friendly states...our voices are being heard more and more because we are TAKING OUR MONEY WITH US!
Hit 'em where it HURTS guys, we're gonna WIN this fight!

· Postmaster General
23,190 Posts
By the cast of Duck Dynasty aka the Robertson family, very simply "apologize or we gone" in my best southern drawl
I don't think the fake duck family is all that upset about making millions again. ;)

· Registered
695 Posts
I don't think the fake duck family is all that upset about making millions again. ;)
I will not argue that point with you, however A&E had more than money to worry about, with the huge outcry of possible civil rights violations among other things, and the good possibility of another network picking up the pieces of a broken duck dynasty and reaping the many rewards of having America's favorite family on their team- priceless!!

· The artist formerly known as jhm8071
5,143 Posts
What do you mean by fake duck family?

They make a ton of money off of endorsements, but that's not specific to A&E. Their actual pay per episode is somewhere around $10k an episode.

· Postmaster General
23,190 Posts
What do you mean by fake duck family?

They make a ton of money off of endorsements, but that's not specific to A&E. Their actual pay per episode is somewhere around $10k an episode.
Scripted "reality" nonsense?

· Registered
2,169 Posts
Hahahaha, a&e are a bunch of political correct wannabes!!!!
love Phil
love duck dynasty
guns ,dead animals, prayer and beards what's not to love.
jim

· Registered
3,751 Posts
The "Gay Mafia" is the big looser for now, and it is about time.
The endless whining by these people is really beginning to drag. Pardon the pun.

· Registered
2,187 Posts
The "Gay Mafia" is the big looser for now, and it is about time.
The endless whining by these people is really beginning to drag. Pardon the pun.
Yeah, its just as bad as this other group I know, constantly complaining about their rights not being respected and whining about the way those that dont agree with their lifestyle portray them, I think you know the group

· Registered
14,520 Posts
I never watched the show until about two weeks before the drama started. There was so much hype about the show I decided to check it out. My wife and I found it hilarious even if its scripted to a degree. We certainly disagreed with the whole drama, and I hope they go to another network over it.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.