Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
News from The Associated Press

This volcano will now melt a glacier. A Carbon Tax would have stopped this. Ohhh the pooor glacier. A pox on all you deniers.
We need a Carbon Tax NOW. Stop the madness. Save mother earth! All you beeeeches in Miami are gonna drown. You should have paid your Carbon Tax.

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
I have a feeling Upstaters high in the hills are praying for global warming.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
I am, a big burg melting and flooding NYC is a wet ****in dream
Until the govt comes and claims all our prestine happy hills for some BS emminant domain..to give land to the rich 1%ers that help get them elected..

now I may be or may not be opening my tail to a whiping buy sayin this but...I will always speak my mind regardless of the repurcussions...BULL**** GLOBAL WARMING..weve been on this earth for 20000 years of which 80 of them industrial..goddam planet been going through burning spells and ice age spells for 6 Billion friggan years..so over this media hype sheepery..

·
Registered
8,391 Posts
The best thing we can do is to pay the government to fix the problem by taxing us even more and allowing us to do less. Yep that should workout great .

·
Registered
630 Posts
If they wanna pay for my fuel oil during winter then we'll talk.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Here is something the weather nuts can't answer. I say "ok let's say you are right and we made a hole in the atmosphere ,what can we do about it?" Their answer is "ah, um, um ah" brilliant answer.
jim

·
Registered
7,700 Posts
Now look what we've done, Mag 6 earthquake in commiefornia, damn disbelievers.

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Global warming my ass!

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Or, you know, develop energy sources that don't involve burning fossil fuels which add carbon dioxide to the atmosphere/oceans.
or, you know, look at the big yellow thing in the sky that has dominated the entire course of weather cycles for millions of years. or the fact that one single volcano produces more greenhouse effects than the cumulative output of the entire human race for the last 100 years. another leftist mind **** based on lies and distortions. the same ****ing idiots that were predicting the next ice age in the 1970's morphed into the AGW crowd in the 1990's, and since that has not panned out, they fall back on "climate change".

Temp, please face the fact that as someone with complete disdain for religion, you should be able to recognize a state sanctioned religion when you see one. A religion whose sole purpose is to increase the power of the state.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Or, you know, develop energy sources that don't involve burning fossil fuels which add carbon dioxide to the atmosphere/oceans.
Bro, about 1/3 of the original "global warming" ( now conveniently referred to as "climate change" for obvious reasons) scientists have either said they were wrong, or have been caught in outright lies. Please, please tell me that you are kidding about this.

I agree agree we could be gentler to the planet and should look past fossil fuels, but please don't quote studies. Most of the NOAA data has been revised more than inflation and jobs data and the data points are arbitrary and frequently changed.

·
Registered
10,486 Posts
or, you know, look at the big yellow thing in the sky that has dominated the entire course of weather cycles for millions of years. or the fact that one single volcano produces more greenhouse effects than the cumulative output of the entire human race for the last 100 years. another leftist mind **** based on lies and distortions. the same ****ing idiots that were predicting the next ice age in the 1970's morphed into the AGW crowd in the 1990's, and since that has not panned out, they fall back on "climate change".

Temp, please face the fact that as someone with complete disdain for religion, you should be able to recognize a state sanctioned religion when you see one. A religion whose sole purpose is to increase the power of the state.
Incorrect.

Do volcanoes emit more CO2 than humans?

Lets see your numbers.

Also, nobody was predicting an ice age in the 1970s. If you're basing this on those stupid magazine covers, that's already been debunked.

The 1970s Ice Age Myth and Time Magazine Covers - by David Kirtley - Greg Laden's Blog

Bro, about 1/3 of the original "global warming" ( now conveniently referred to as "climate change" for obvious reasons) scientists have either said they were wrong, or have been caught in outright lies. Please, please tell me that you are kidding about this.

I agree agree we could be gentler to the planet and should look past fossil fuels, but please don't quote studies. Most of the NOAA data has been revised more than inflation and jobs data and the data points are arbitrary and frequently changed.
Again, citation? That's a pretty specific number.

Like it or not, the earth has been warming over the last 100 years.

The numbers don't lie.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Incorrect.

Do volcanoes emit more CO2 than humans?

Lets see your numbers.

Also, nobody was predicting an ice age in the 1970s. If you're basing this on those stupid magazine covers, that's already been debunked.

The 1970s Ice Age Myth and Time Magazine Covers - by David Kirtley - Greg Laden's Blog

Again, citation? That's a pretty specific number.

Like it or not, the earth has been warming over the last 100 years.

The numbers don't lie.
They do when they have been manipulated or mischaracterized. Sorry bro, have to go to bed and am in training class all week, but I'll try to drop some science on you as time allows.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.