New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is my Glock 17 Gen 4 in 9mm.

All original except for the addition of TruGlo TFO (Tritium + Fiber Optic) sights.

Comes with everything you see except the ammo. So, the gun, case, extra grips, grip tool, 3 NY compliant magazines (FUAC), magazine loader, lock, brass from the test fire, and the original Glock sights. Also includes the owner's manual, but that is not shown.

This pistol is a year old (purchased 3/6/14), and as you can see is in perfect condition - no scratches or marks. I ran about 600 rounds through it, maybe a few rounds of +P, but otherwise all standard pressure loads. It has worked flawlessly for me - has never misfed anything.

Reason for selling: I just can't get used to the grip angle and the trigger. I know I can alter both, but I bought a Walther PPQ which is working out perfectly for me. I don't need two striker fired polymer guns that are roughly the same size.

Price is $475. If you don't want the TruGlo sights, the price is $425 (I'll remount the original sights as best I can but won't sight it in).

If you are in Monroe County or one of the adjacent counties, I can meet you at your FFL. Otherwise, add $25 for shipping from my FFL to yours.

Payment must be made in the form of a postal money order (if we should meet face to face then cash works too…).

PM me with questions.

Light Green Luggage and bags Tool Bag

Trigger Air gun Gun barrel Gun accessory Metal

Finger Cable Gadget Input device Electronic component

Fixture Gas Engineering Machine Metal

Building Water Wood Asphalt Rectangle

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.