New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
149 Posts
I am also currently searching for a 9mm 1911. So far I've found the most difficult part is finding a local shop that has any in stock. I checkout out a Springfield Loaded Target yesterday and it was really nice. I want to check out the Kimber Pro Carry II and I keep getting told I need to check out the STIs and the price does look nice compared to the others.
Kimber is just up the block from my job in Yonkers and I'm getting tempted to call them directly.

· Registered
471 Posts
I have a Rock Island Armory 9mm "Tactical", i used it in a couple of classes and at GCL's Tuesday night defensive shoot (probably 1500 rounds without an issue). I love it, Plus the price was under $500.Its finish is basic, but i bought it to be used and abused.

· Registered
3,216 Posts
Congrats, I also have a Pro Carry II. I love this firearm, you will have a great time with it. Just make sure to read the instruction manual.

· Registered
3,216 Posts
I put some Tula steel ammo thought it which I won't do again. Gun loves the Winchester white box though. Personal defense I have Hornady ammo. I have had zero problems with my Kimber.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.