New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... and she learns a few things... and we reinforce some gun safety.

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
Nice!

Had to LMAO... "feed ramp, is that where the bullets eat?"

·
Registered
270 Posts
Nessman Now if Feinstein or Obama saw you they would say nice thing to teach a 7 year old girl.? GUNS, GUNS, & more GUNS.? I Love it Nice video BTW did you tell Kate that Daddy will buy her a new Tooth Brush to replace the one that you borrowed from her,?

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
I wanted the music to stay on. Who was that?

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
I've been trying to get my sister to let me teach my nephew about gun safety but she isn't really too fond of the idea.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Outstanding...thank you for sharing. I'd like to be this open and honest with my 6 year old but the wife is more cautious. She wants to know our kids ore ready for the responsibility, but is a bit freaked out about guns since her dad never taught her about them. This is extra silly since he’s the one I go shooting with all the time (which I think helps take the edge off a bit with her). She's also concerned because my kid is a spaz, not careful by any means, so for now I just keep it light and tell her she's always welcome to see daddy's guns, and I'll make sure they are safe, but otherwise they are dangerous. This works for now, but I hope to be able to soon instill the basic rules your daughter obviously understands. I salute you sir, you've done a fine job, and hopefully she'll never need to make the decision on her own if a firearm is safe or not.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Thanks everyone... she's used to it being around where it's no big deal for her anymore... no mystery and the curiosity is met with straightforward answers and some hands-on learning (air guns for now til she's old enough to handle the real thing).

The video wasn't set up or scripted... I was just going about my regular gun cleaning and she started filming and asking questions.

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
You must have missed the thread where it was suggested that using Zombie killer rounds might somehow make you more liable if you shot someone with them.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
OMg that was the funniest thing I've seen in a while.

"Then it poops it out the muzzle". - Priceless!!!

And the test near the end definitely shows that you've taught her proper firearm safety. Well done!

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You must have missed the thread where it was suggested that using Zombie killer rounds might somehow make you more liable if you shot someone with them.
Meh... I'd probably be just as liable if I shot someone with cheap FMJ's from WalMart.

·
Registered
6,159 Posts
Love it man.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts