New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone else out there is struggling to find 5.56 once fired mil brass, check out sleepingdogammo.com. I was a little skeptical at first (webpage is nothing fancy & pricing is low considering whats going on in the market), but I picked up 2500 and it came in quick and the brass was excellent. I think the site says it's a mix of mil and commercial, but I found less than 10 Hornady/Remington. Everything else was either WMA17 (the vast majority) or Lake City.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I just looked at their website and they show stock and their brass is processed. I’ve bought from evergladesammo in the past but would consider sleeping dog in my next purchase.
Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
1 Posts
If anyone else out there is struggling to find 5.56 once fired mil brass, check out sleepingdogammo.com. I was a little skeptical at first (webpage is nothing fancy & pricing is low considering whats going on in the market), but I picked up 2500 and it came in quick and the brass was excellent. I think the site says it's a mix of mil and commercial, but I found less than 10 Hornady/Remington. Everything else was either WMA17 (the vast majority) or Lake City.
Hey no need to struggle here is the list of 5.56 ammo prices from top ammo vender 5.56 Ammo | 556 Ammo For Sale From Top Ammo Retailers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts