New York Firearms Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a nice little 4x8' single axle light/medium duty trailer. It is NOT very old, and is roadworthy, the tires still have the nubs on them. It needs a $20 light package to get thrown on, and will have to be registered as homemade if you want to run it down the highway. I believe this is a "fold-up" trailer for easy storage. The deck is still fairly solid and usable , and the tongue , which is usually the weak link on these, has been reinforced. Nice little trailer for the 4 wheeler, or just use it in the yard or woods. Tows down the road straight as an arrow, much nicer than the picture shows it to be. $125 this weekend! Cheaper than a yard cart.

2012-04-25 14.32.14.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
522 Posts
Grrrrr.... i want this.... why did i buy that spotting scope and the zipcode?

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Edited for a little better picture...might be able to talk me into a swap for a good .22/shotgun/cheap handgun deal, y'never know...located near Geneseo

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
OK kids, $125 TODAY, or will swap for a good old .22, an old pump shotgun, a .410, a Mosin 91/59 or 44 or some other similar MiSurper(Don't really want a 91/30) an inexpensive handgun...Advance Auto has the light kits on sale for $15 this week, this is cheaper than a good yard cart, think of how handy it's gonna be this fall!!!

·
Registered
522 Posts
any interest in a steyr / mannliecher m95?

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I appreciate the interest, but that 8x56R ammo for the M95 is a little too hard to come by from what I gather. I can grab 7.62 x54R or 8x57 fairly cheap to go hammer away with. I'm not very much into reloading, either, unfortunately. Again, thanks.

·
Registered
522 Posts
exact reason why i dont shoot it lol. worth a try tho :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.