New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I opened this thread to post some 4th of July sales that you Gun Freaks(Me) might come across in the near future, I looking for a good sale on a Red-dot for my AR. so post away if anyone comes across any good sale on firearms,ammo,optics or gear! might save a buck or two!

·
Banned
1,261 Posts
Im looking for a Leupold 3x9 VX l and a PEPR mount as well,if anyone has seen/knows some deals this weekend!

·
Registered
475 Posts
For those who shop at optics planet I received a 4th of July coupon code in my email for $15 off of a $150 order (expires 7/8/2012). I don't think it is a 1 time use code but here it is: 31F721E

·
Registered
475 Posts
Some of you probably received this email too but Numrich gun parts is having a 17.76% off sale with code JYJ0662596TL. It expires July 5th.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Franks Gun Shop around here has some 4th weekend sales. Not in the market for a new pistol, but worth checking out.

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Not sure if it counts as 4th of July, but Pro-Gun in Victor, NY is having 10% off all in-stock handguns (including used) until Labor Day. They have a very large amount of inventory right now, cases are overflowing. Sign in the window states they have 417 handguns in stock.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Not sure if it counts as 4th of July, but Pro-Gun in Victor, NY is having 10% off all in-stock handguns (including used) until Labor Day. They have a very large amount of inventory right now, cases are overflowing. Sign in the window states they have 417 handguns in stock.
Nice! Now they will only be 27% higher priced ;)

·
Registered
9,136 Posts
All Gander locations have 10% off everything in the store for all Military, EMS and LEO. That sale ends on the forth. Not sure if the % off includes guns.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Some of you probably received this email too but Numrich gun parts is having a 17.76% off sale with code JYJ0662596TL. It expires July 5th.
thanks a ton. I just used that and ordered the parts I needed to finish my Jungle Carbine Enfield.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts