New York Firearms Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Here in Webster, NY (Just east of Rochester) I am pretty active in the American Legion. The Sons of the American Legion are holding there 4th annual gun raffle. I figured I might be able to drum up a little bit of business for them as I have decided to give away one ticket for every two you buy. Tickets are only $10.00/ticket. So send me your address and I will send you three tickets. Fill them out and send me $20.00 back! I will pay for the third one myself. A great thing these boys do supporting our vets!!! An easy way for me to support them and to give back to the gun community too.

*** I will ship to your FFL on my dime all of you out of towners!!! You now do not even have to be present in NY to win!!!***

Attachments

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
if you could explain; there are 15 prizes so that does that mean there are going to be 15 winners? that seems like pretty good chances to win if thats the case. and if thats the case ill be in.

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
sign me up.. pm sent.

·
The artist formerly known as jhm8071
5,143 Posts
We do not need to be present to win, correct?

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No Need to be present... Just a hell of alot of fun if you can be! $10.00 for free food and beer... and for every ticket you have you are entered that many times in the door prizes raffle. Also there is an early bird drawing on July 13th with a free meal that day too if you already have your tickets!!! ALL FOR $10.00!!!

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I will be mailing out tickets on Monday to all who have PM'd me. Thank you for your support!!! Looks like i will be purchasing quite a few tickets. Best idea for a Karma i could come up with. Thank you again

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Im probally too late but you have a pm
Actually not to late at all!!! Raffle is not till Sept. I will run this offer right up till they pull the first ticket!! The early bird drawing is on July 13th for anyone that would like to slide in at the last chance beofre that. Thanks to all who have sent requests!! Lets keep supporting our vets!!!

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Happy forth to evryone!!! Last week of ticket sales before the early bird drawing... I send a self addressed stamped envelope to all who purchase tickets, so you do not even need a stamp!! Get your tickets before we give away the early bird!!!

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Haven't sent mine in yet, I assume the stamped envelope ends up going to you right?
They go directly to the American Legion. The S.A.L. can process them there and I do not have to do anything except write them a check for the third ticket you all fill out. They inform me everytime one shows up in the mail. I do appreciate all our your guys support!

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Early bird drawing has passed but there is still time to help out a great cause!! Offer still stands... You get three for the price of two!! I pay for the third. Please help the Sons of the American Legion raise some much needed money for the support of local veterans. Thanks for your time and interest.

·
I proposed in my NYFirearms.com t-shirt
1,647 Posts
this is very awesome of you to do. thank you btw.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.