·
Banned
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Banned
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Send him an email and see if he will sell you a few boxes. It can't hurt to ask.
BTW I sent the seller a question about the ammo but will it go to my email address or through a Gunbroker PM.New to that site and just joined...

·
Registered
4,994 Posts

·
Banned
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I have ordered my Beowulf ammo directly from Alexander Arms...

Alexander Arms Online Store - Ammunition by Alexander Arms®
Wassup Gunner!You got me interested in a big-bore AR with your deer pics,and then recently got what ya call "seen one and gotta have it" syndrome.....Bought it before even any research on the 458,now I see ammo is scarce for it.Also ben seeing they are hard on mounts due to recoil,what are you running on your 50 (scope and mount)?

I love the PEPR's but alot are saying the very expensive Larue mounts are the way to go.Also love the Burris illuminated Tac 30's,you think this setup would work on the 458?

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
LOL... I have had that disease for quite a while!

I am running a Burris Magnum scope with Burris XTR rings (IIRC) on the Beowulf.

Wassup Gunner!You got me interested in a big-bore AR with your deer pics,and then recently got what ya call "seen one and gotta have it" syndrome.....Bought it before even any research on the 458,now I see ammo is scarce for it.Also ben seeing they are hard on mounts due to recoil,what are you running on your 50 (scope and mount)?

I love the PEPR's but alot are saying the very expensive Larue mounts are the way to go.Also love the Burris illuminated Tac 30's,you think this setup would work on the 458?

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
I haven't ordered any in a while. I would give them a call and speak directly to them on inventory and lead times. They were very pleasant to deal with.

·
Banned
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
How long was the wait? I was told by my local gun shop when he looked into couple weeks ago, that they were backed up for months, and ammo wont be available for a while.
Thats what sucks about getting what you want these days,the wait!Ive been just hitting the classifieds and finding alot of stuff for great prices without the wait,economy is helping IMO....I found these in stock at $70 for 12 rounds WOW!

458 Socom 300gr Tip DPX | COR®BON/Glaser Self Defense | Dakota Ammo

1 - 20 of 22 Posts