New York Firearms Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling my Zmodo 4 camera system. It was on my house aprox. 1 year and everything works.

It comes with a DVR that will record about a month's worth of footage. You can stream live over the internet or watch recorded video from any computer with a network connection.
I will include a flat panel monitor so you can watch directly from the DVR. The system didn't come with the monitor. You can set up to record all the time or motion detection. It will also send you emails if it has recorded something. I had it setup to stream live to my android phone.
The cameras are weatherproof and have infrared LEDS for night vision. It's a pretty basic system but works decently when the cameras are placed near what you want to film. I had them right outside my doors and fence gates.
I lost 1 cable taking the system out of my house before i sold it. They are super cheap and available on ebay. I paid around $300 for this system.

PKD-DK4213-500GB | 4 Channel Security System | Video Surveillance Kit zmodo.jpg

$100 cash or trade

·
Registered
9,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks..

These things are running around $140 before shipping on EBAY but have NO hard drive. Mine is 500gig

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
805 Posts
I am selling my Zmodo 4 camera system. It was on my house aprox. 1 year and everything works.

It comes with a DVR that will record about a month's worth of footage. You can stream live over the internet or watch recorded video from any computer with a network connection.
I will include a flat panel monitor so you can watch directly from the DVR. The system didn't come with the monitor. You can set up to record all the time or motion detection. It will also send you emails if it has recorded something. I had it setup to stream live to my android phone.
The cameras are weatherproof and have infrared LEDS for night vision. It's a pretty basic system but works decently when the cameras are placed near what you want to film. I had them right outside my doors and fence gates.
I lost 1 cable taking the system out of my house before i sold it. They are super cheap and available on ebay. I paid around $300 for this system.

PKD-DK4213-500GB | 4 Channel Security System | Video Surveillance Kit View attachment 10477

$100 cash or trade
I'm interested in it as well. I'm local in the Rochester Area, so you wouldn't have to ship it. I can PAY CA$H and pick it up tonight (Saturday 08/04/12), or Sunday after 6:30pm after I get out of work if it's avaliable. Sending you PM on this as well as I've been desperately been looking for a system like this.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
If anybody else has one - I'm looking for a similar system.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.