New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please Join us if you can. In addition to the shooting there will be food and raffles.
Check out the Flyer Below for more info

Font Motor vehicle Screenshot Terrestrial plant Advertising

·
Registered
60 Posts
I'm there even if it's just to watch!!

·
Registered
218 Posts
i do have a heavy barreled encore that Dan put an awesome muzzlebrake on for me recently. is it 10 shots over 20min or what is the timing? would be my first shoot like this.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Dan's working on both of my Rem 700's. I hope they're finished by the day of the shoot.

·
Premium Member
10,553 Posts
This is coming up fast. I don't think I will be making it but it looks like a great time.

·
Registered
303 Posts
I will be attending this one

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just a reminder of the shoot, its supposed to be a beautiful day so come join us. Besides the shoot there will be a chicken BBQ, a 50/50 and some other fun games.

For those who dont know where the Odessa Community Conservation club is, here are the co-ords: +42° 20' 22.37", -76° 46' 57.94 just copy and paste this into google maps and it will show you the way.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Just a reminder of the shoot, its supposed to be a beautiful day so come join us. Besides the shoot there will be a chicken BBQ, a 50/50 and some other fun games.

For those who dont know where the Odessa Community Conservation club is, here are the co-ords: +42° 20' 22.37", -76° 46' 57.94 just copy and paste this into google maps and it will show you the way.
LOL.....A physical street address would be just a tad more effective.....!

·
Premium Member
10,553 Posts
I mean it doesn't have an address to the best of my knowledge.

Edit: This address gets you to the place...

103 Mecklenburg Rd
Odessa, NY 14869

·
Silver Vendor - http://www.darkeaglecustom.com/
51 Posts
Directions

LOL.....A physical street address would be just a tad more effective.....!
Info about the range and how to get there: http://www.nyfirearms.com/forums/long-range-precision-shooting/26690-f-class-odessa.html

Provided by Kevin:

From lovely downtown Odessa travel East on route 244 passing under a railroad overpass.
300-feet from the railroad overpass turn left (North) on route 228.
Then 200-feet on the left you'll see the access road to the club.
The clubhouse and range are located approximately 200-yards from the road across a creek.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
I mean it doesn't have an address to the best of my knowledge.

Edit: This address gets you to the place...

103 Mecklenburg Rd
Odessa, NY 14869
BAM.......Now that's what i'm talking about homie......:cool:

·
Registered
60 Posts
I'll be there with three others. I may not shoot but my son and I are picking up or 308's that Dan worked on.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts